Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Attachments

• IMG_1140.jpeg
    IMG_1140.jpeg
    120.8 KB · Views: 111
yup, allegedly the cancels are just the automated system and not actual axe
Was able to hit on a restock and receive order confirmation before 12 for my size, got cancel email by 12, checked account for order doesn't even show up under all orders or cancelled orders ( I was logged in when i made the purchase). When I look up order status using the order order number, last name, zip, it shows cancelled. Hoping you're right about it being automated system errors. Thanks for the info BK

Was able to hit on a restock and receive order confirmation before 12 for my size, got cancel email by 12, checked account for order doesn't even show up under all orders or cancelled orders ( I was logged in when i made the purchase). When I look up order status using the order order number, last name, zip, it shows cancelled. Hoping you're right about it being automated system errors. Thanks for the info BK
yeah mine showed in the cancel section and it's now gone, very strange!

Doozy of a day to say da least.....went to da city for da WWE × Palace drop and decided to go to da NB store....crazy lines for some reason and da police capt decided to shut it down....I leave to said Palace drop which because of this detour I wasnt able to secure da piece that i really wanted in my size coming out and assuring my Kith L and over hear 2 dudes saying how they were able to score pairs at the store after da police capt shut it down....really weird but hey I've seen worse...check my emails and see that I was able to get 2 pairs with da homie bklyn style baby bklyn style baby ....was hyped until I got da cancelation email....FOR BOTH PAIRS....I was sick ...fast forward an hour and I see I was able to get 1 more pair but....another cancelation called da wife ready to snap on her thinking she was trying to dead me....but it just wasn't my day.

Again big thank you to da homie bklyn style baby bklyn style baby , it didn't work out this time but it wasn't because you didn't try, things were out of your control and I completely understand.

Weird just got a 3rd email saying my order will ship soon. Same confirm as the 1st order email. Wtf?! Charge is still on my card, no refund

907am order placed (will ship soon)
911am order cancelled
934am order will ship soon
IMG_1476.jpeg

11:07 AM order placed (will ship soon)
11:11 AM order cancelled
2:08 PM order will ship soon

I did 2nd day air too just to try to get it to ship right away if it went through somehow haha.

trying to figure out why you were about to snap on the wife tho
Cuz I gave the big homie our shared CC and and we do not use our CC for frivolous expenses (only exception being things like this where I'm giving someone besides da store all my personal info ) I wasnt home obviously and thought she saw it and "and said oh hell naw sun " . But I knew from
the get that wasn't the case , she just wouldn't do it...it was just a weird thing all around

Back
Top Bottom