Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

anyone remember these had a funny smell to them ?
Hmmmmmm possibly curry.....

9C208054-D83D-45EA-9D6A-6BD42A90B6CD.gif

newbalance365 newbalance365 did they smell like old books? Those are one of those pair that just got away with all the releases. I remember them hitting hibbetts/ebay/etc. at deep disco in 2020. Crazy some of these folks resell prices on Ebay/StockX.​

they smelled like fruity candy fresh out of the box. i remember talking to other people about it that were nowhere near me so it was definitely this particular colorway. i think it was maybe the curry color dye used
newbalance365 newbalance365 did they smell like old books? Those are one of those pair that just got away with all the releases. I remember them hitting hibbetts/ebay/etc. at deep disco in 2020. Crazy some of these folks resell prices on Ebay/StockX.​

A few good deals on Sneaker Politics

$76.50 for these UNDFTD looking 580s

$104.54 for the Tobacco 1906Rs

Not a lot of selection for their NB catalog though.

It’s worth it if you spend at least $200 for free shipping. To make it sweeter, they don’t charge taxes!

Sorry but only those emerald joints are ok , both those lobsters are HORRIBLE. I hate when sneaker customizers use a brands gimmick/style and use it on another and then call it unique and charge .....$5k......not $500 US or €......$5K.

Now if people are willing to pay that I'm in the wrong business and should start getting on my shoe cobbler certification ASAP rocky

Back
Top Bottom