Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

When is da next possible sale event ? Labor day perhaps?! Cuz I NEED those purp V4's , ....but at or around $120ish to my door. They def seem to be selling better than da V6', so worried I won't my find my size when and if they go in sale. Would say **** it and just cop @ retail but again have a feeling g these might go on sale eventually and I'm sure as hell gonna be sick if I catch em @150 or lower.

When is da next possible sale event ? Labor day perhaps?! Cuz I NEED those purp V4's , ....but at or around $120ish to my door. They def seem to be selling better than da V6', so worried I won't my find my size when and if they go in sale. Would say **** it and just cop @ retail but again have a feeling g these might go on sale eventually and I'm sure as hell gonna be sick if I catch em @150 or lower.

Seen those on Ssense for $155 yesterday.

Seems like I was a day late with da request, cuz they gone.....but would be greatly appreciated if any of da brethren would keep an EYE out
If your sz is still available on the NB site, grab from there, and return when/if you find on discount. If you miss out on discount, at least you get da kicks.

To the office today
1690374224921.png

Can't decide pink 996s or artic blue 993s, thinking 996s will go on sale down the line but i'm not sure.

I decided I’d like the cream 990 v4s to be my new old man shoes whenever they hit around 150-160ish 👀

Back
Top Bottom