Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Got these two pairs when I was new to NB last year and got the wrong size. Didn’t realize these were not returnable so they just sat in my closet. I’m normally a size 9 and got these two in a size 9, but I should have ordered 8.5. Both are DS if anybody is interested. Thanks

$150 for 990TB2 and $120 for 920UKF plus shipping.
IMG_9619.jpeg
IMG_9620.jpeg
IMG_9618.jpeg

@newbalancelifestyle I'm going to need a new colorway for your Natural LowGauge Ankle Socks: in a red colorway, green colorway pack & a white colorway and black colorway pack. TIA! :pimp::nthat::emoji_pray:

That big USA in the side lookin kinda bootleg-ish.

Can’t say I’m a fan.
the USA is kinda in your face....if it was smaller and more subtle that would have been better. I get the multiple layers in typical WTAPS fashion but the USA is kinda big

caved in and paid resale on the lapis lazulis. Worth it. glad to have both baklava cws

first time purchasing a sneaker from ebay, and I must say, its a much better experience than purchasing from stockx. I was able to choose my exact pair, haggle , ebay legit checked it and got the shoe in 4 business days. Stockx is a 2 week wait each time. RIP stockx

Back
Top Bottom