Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

IMG_7125.jpeg
IMG_7123.jpeg

Flash sale on several NB’s. Use EXTRA20 on checkout for an extra 20% off the sales price. Norwegian shop, so might get expensive with shipping and VAT for some of you, but figured I’d post anyhow:
Thanks....code isn't working for me on the Clarks or NB's I carted and shipping is a whopping $49. It seems like foreign shops either charge nothing for shipping or $40-50. Love the ones that do no taxes and free shipping 8-))....these guys won't make that list unfortunately.

Thanks....code isn't working for me on the Clarks or NB's I carted and shipping is a whopping $49. It seems like foreign shops either charge nothing for shipping or $40-50. Love the ones that do no taxes and free shipping 8-))....these guys won't make that list unfortunately.
Bummer, got the code in a promo email so I guess it’s limited to those previously registered profiles.
49 for shipping is steep and I see now that the minimum for international is 35 EUR. Probably find most of them cheaper elsewhere unless you live in Norway.

Jjjjounds up

Surprised it was a fairly ez cop after two captchas. Glad I was able to hit for a fellow NT homie.

Was able to get the JJJJound’s in a size 9 today, with a 6 minute wait. Didn’t think I would be able to complete checkout with that wait time.

Back
Top Bottom