Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Getting them ready for tonight! The one time a year I get to wear these haha
IMG_9930.jpeg

Is what it is. These days I tend to enter raffles just to do it, figuring I’ll take an L anyway, in which 99.9% of the time that’s what happens…. Depending on how I like em in hand, I might try to get my sz with the pair, or just off em to recoup what I paid.

I dunno how to feel about 990v6s anymore. There’s not enough suede on the sneaker and material wrapping around the toebox

grey is more understated and true to nb. how's the comfort on these compared to 991v1s?

Grey would be my choice. It's understated and better.

But it depends on the vibe you're going for b/c white provides a nice little pop.
I ended up going with white for now. Grey looks nice but makes the shoe look longer. In my size that’s already a problem.

rafbuddy rafbuddy The step in comfort and walking around the house is noticeable. It’s been almost 20 years since I’ve owned 991’s, so I wouldn’t be good to ask in comparison. I’m gonna wear them tomorrow, so I’ll update after that. They are shorter in length when comparing to my 992’s, so that might be something to keep in mind for sizing.

Back
Top Bottom