Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I’ve been wearing my MSG v6s around the house today. I’d avoided buying the v6 cause the silhouette always looks too boat shaped for my taste. I’ve stuck to v2-4 but damn the v6 is comfy. And that’s problematic cause I could now probably go for 4-20 more pairs of these.😩
Certain cws look really good, but I’m in the same boat…. intended pun? You be the judge.

Im sooooo weak……

IMG_0430.jpeg

1700259827964.gif

See this is what I’m talking about. You almost don’t want to try another model cause now they got you on the new flavor of the good good. Probably will happen to me next week with the 991v2s

It’s good to know there’s hope for those of us in the throes of NB addiction. Some day.
New Balance is not cheap. New Balance is meant to be worn. My rule is if I won’t wear it, don’t buy it. Stick by that and you’ll be good.

I did make a few mistakes buying 574s and other pairs. But I’m fairly new to NB so it was a rookie mistake. Haha

It’s good to know there’s hope for those of us in the throes of NB addiction. Some day.

Just need to take a step back and realize it's not that serious I guess. I'm not a big 'hype' guy and the transition to NB has been slow, but offloaded about 30 pairs this year.

Back
Top Bottom