Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I’m in-between sizes 11/10.5 but I go with my bigger size on the 991 also.

Can’t stop wearing these
320245FE-9C6B-4268-A168-C6200AA72712.jpeg

you're gonna make people buy more shoes even with upside down pictures... :angry:

Red Devil 574 NB1s for work today

IMG_7179.jpeg

-edit-
Also received the 991v2s today! Took a gamble and went 1/2 down my Nike size like all my MiUSA/MiUK silhouettes...

.......and they fit PERFECTLY to my liking!
7-huge-phew-emotion-acegif.gif

Lengthwise (outsole to outsole), they're SPOT ON with my 990s (v3/4/5). They just have a much sleeker profile/fit at the forefoot/toe area than those. From the NB silhouettes that I own, the 1500 appears to be the most similar to the 991v2 in terms of profile and fit. It's probably because those, too, are MiUK.

Last edited:
Anyone have any of the MiUSA core shorts? How’s the sizing and what are your overall thoughts on them?
TTS on the waist. Leg opening is straight, not too tight/billow. Length a little shorter than average. I would categorize material as near heavy weight. Exterior fabric is smooth but interior is textured. Quality build and not your average sweat short.

TTS on the waist. Leg opening is straight, not too tight/billow. Length a little shorter than average. I would categorize material as near heavy weight. Exterior fabric is smooth but interior is textured. Quality build and not your average sweat short.

Cool, thanks! Trying to find the black pair in a large but I think I waited too long.

Just found out that the Atmos Online Store is permanently closed now. I was hoping it would reopen, so I could’ve grabbed those Cyberkinetic 2002Rs. They were only $80 too SMH

So out of curiosity, what would y'all say is the NB of the year/personal fav?

For me, I have to say it won't be the popular pick but I absolutely love the burgundy 990v6. A close second is the ALD 1906r jade.
Baklava V6.....nothing has gotten me more interested than those and if I had to keep only 1 NB from last year it would be those for sure. They are top three of the year across al brands for me. But I think the V6 is fire. Wasn't a huge v4 fan at all. Looking forward to more v6s

My wife kept saying this shirt was ugly (for our daughter). I said we gotta buy it, matches one of my sneakers 🤷‍♂️
IMG_2096.jpeg
Matching with my kids has been the life hack that I didn't know I even needed. I just look at what they both are wearing and pick which outfit to vibe off of. So easy and so fun and they love it when we coordinate, even more when I let them pick.

Back
Top Bottom