Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I’m not trying to argue I’m just asking your opinion on that. For Nike to kind of copy new balance with the dunk but then to turn the dunk into a skateboard shoe before new balance turned the 480 into a skateboard shoe it’s almost like nested copying. The dunk is more popular than the 480 also…so to copy another brands shoe but your version is the more popular version.
That’s definitely the case with that shoe and probably a number of them over the years. NB has a history of good design not being rewarded at the time. Nike has grabbed trends and aspects of design that work and have the bully pulpit to popularize it.

Just feel like in this instance the Vomero came after and wasn’t a popular, mainstream Nike model a dozen years ago. In fact it’s kind of an outlier for Nike as even at the time mesh runners weren’t their focus.

Random but found this at the outlet. $220 retail though. Damn. Should I cop or wait for a discount?

IMG_0295.jpeg
These are the only 990v6's that I'm feeling so far. Scooped up the v4s with the similar color blocking a while ago.

These are the only 990v6's that I'm feeling so far. Scooped up the v4s with the similar color blocking a while ago.
They’re super nice but two things I don’t like about them. They come with fat laces only like 990v2 laces. And the mesh is cream/off white so they will be a pain to keep clean.

Definitely getting them on discount though.

STOP 🛑 DEAL ALERT

Sizes 6.5 - 10, 11.5, 12 on Packer Shoes for 40% off [discounted in cart] for the 990v6 Sepia/Orange [U990TO6] colorway.

STOP 🛑 DEAL ALERT

Sizes 6.5 - 10, 11.5, 12 on Packer Shoes for 40% off [discounted in cart] for the 990v6 Sepia/Orange [U990TO6] colorway.

In case anyone wanted to see the total. Thanks us3less us3less !

1705111168326.png

STOP 🛑 DEAL ALERT

Mannnnnn I checked that site when the sale was live and added to my cart and the sale did not work! Smfh

Back
Top Bottom