Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I guess it expired ON the 29th..

Because I just tried it and it didn’t work.

Any other eBay discount codes at the moment?
Try this one
1000004262.png

IMG_4920.png

IMG_4919.png
IMG_4918.png
Few pairs of New Balance sneakers on sale plus an additional 60% off on Jcrew.
Damn!! Been wanting those 1906 and that price was a steal

I have too many v6 pairs so I passed on these but maybe I’ll go back tomorrow. Can’t beat $98. They also had the grey day v6, a few 998s, 990v2, 996, and scattered 991s for the same price. This is in Carlsbad, CA.

IMG_0599.jpeg
Might need to go check my outlet tmrw 👀

Today : m992mc1

20231021_115437.jpg
Fair to say that this is the release that started the mainstream NB hype? That's a common take right? It definitely aged better than the other two major releases that weekend in the Jordan 3 Unite and Yeezy Basketball. And I like both of those sneakers but this 992 might be a grail of mine down the line. I'd easily take these over the Yeezys and Jordans from All Star weekend any day.

Fair to say that this is the release that started the mainstream NB hype? That's a common take right? It definitely aged better than the other two major releases that weekend in the Jordan 3 Unite and Yeezy Basketball. And I like both of those sneakers but this 992 might be a grail of mine down the line. I'd easily take these over the Yeezys and Jordans from All Star weekend any day.
that’s an NB1

I have too many v6 pairs so I passed on these but maybe I’ll go back tomorrow. Can’t beat $98. They also had the grey day v6, a few 998s, 990v2, 996, and scattered 991s for the same price. This is in Carlsbad, CA.

IMG_0599.jpeg
Sheesh, lmk if you can oop a pair of the Bones in 8.5!

Called my outlet and they don’t have those in stock.. might go check them out tmrw still

Back
Top Bottom