Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

IMG_20240411_123942_362.jpg

San Jose Santana Row store opened today. Just got an email about it. Might be worth checking out today for some heat if you’re in the Bay Area.

Hit on the JFG's but the run fair fee was declined because I used a virtual card. Wonder if that'll affect anything

Don’t those Baklava 1906 come out too late? I feel like we had too much of that silhouette already.

Wore my Navy 991v2 for the first time yesterday, 12 hours on concrete, on my feet most of the day, and I didn't think about my feet all day. Next level comfort for me. Surpassed any expectations, and I have high expectations for MiUSA/MiUK NB. Already put in bids for a few other GR colorways.

Don’t those Baklava 1906 come out too late? I feel like we had too much of that silhouette already.
Definitely milking the 1906 but these are pretty unique. I know a lot of GRs look similar and even limited /collabs can look like GRs but these stand apart. I’m just talking about the blue ones, I guess the others do too but they’re ugly imo

Compared to the 990v6 rollout with Bronson I'd agree it's a little late, but seems like they're pumping the 1906 as their model of the moment and using people like him, Ronnie and Salehe to keep it hype.

So glad I got these. Shout out to bklyn style baby bklyn style baby for the link. Was hesitant on these because I already have the Dawn AMM x AJ5 and the color pallette is very similar, basically the same. While those are dope, these just hit different. Too lazy to get good lighting like every else 😂.

Also, I never get the hate on black midsoles. Is it that it makes it difficult to see details to you guys or what? I don't always love it but I never hate it. A white or off white midsoles on these might look good but then it would be a very different sneaker to me. The black midsoles makes these kinda stealthy and helps the upper pop....to me.

1000005648.jpg

Back
Top Bottom