Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I love the global shipping program. It makes it so much easier and cheaper for sellers to sell to internatonal customers.

eBay offers what they call global shipping program. You pay a flat rate to ship them to eBay somewhere in KY and eBay sends them abroad for you. The seller pays whatever their shipping rate would be.
Awesome! Makes things a lot easier for me.

Anyone know where to find the Woolrich 997 below retail, maybe with blanket as well? European sites still seem a bit too much.

I love the global shipping program. It makes it so much easier and cheaper for sellers to sell to internatonal customers.
It doesn’t save the buyer any money but it definitely saves the seller the hassle/ confusion of figuring out the proper rate for the destination/ filling out a customs form!

I've gotten some really good offers from international buyers in China, UK, etc. but never went through with the transactions because I was worried about getting paid/shipping charges. I had no idea eBay offered that shipping program. Makes things a lot less stressful it seems.

Out of curiosity, what would you guys pay for a DS pair of Tassie Devils? I found my size for [what I think is] a reasonable price but I’m concerned about the age and the fit given that they were made in China and not USA.

If you were the buyer you would not love the global shipping program! I live in Canada and most of the time the cost of the duties and taxes with the global shipping program could be 30% of the item cost or more.

Latest NB1 998's.

"Easter Eggs"

2018-01-15_20.18.23.jpg

"Smells Like NB Team Spirit"

2018-01-15_20.19.12.jpg

If you were the buyer you would not love the global shipping program! I live in Canada and most of the time the cost of the duties and taxes with the global shipping program could be 30% of the item cost or more.

So much this.

Frustrating hearing about people's constant eBay steals. The 'Global Shopping' program made all of eBay a no-go for me

So much this.

Frustrating hearing about people's constant eBay steals. The 'Global Shopping' program made all of eBay a no-go for me

Funny, buyer now refuses to pay because they "didn't know the shipping would be so expensive". Does the shipping cost not show prior to purchasing?

Back
Top Bottom