Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Last couple wears...

C228AC51-2300-4A0C-BA59-F72C654C5D31.jpeg
8B45B040-1D76-404E-92F9-63DB6562CB17.jpeg
1500FA best release of ‘17 I’m just gonna go out and say that. Do not regret paying retail for them at all.

Longtime lurker, first time poster here with a non-NB question... I see some of you in your OCF pics wearing selvedge jeans and i'm looking to cop some myself. Any recommendations on selvedge jean styles / brands to check out for rockin' with my NB's??

What would you all pay for a ds pair of chosen few 1500? I know someone selling a pair in my sz but I have real issues paying over retail for anything

Personally wouldn't pay anything more than $250 shipped (just me). They're one of the best 1500 color ways of all time but I'm with you... have a hard time paying over retail. $250 shipped would be my absolute max, though most would call me crazy and say that's low-balling. Hype is also at an all time low for NB unless you're a hardcore collector. Definitely a buyer's market.

Personally wouldn't pay anything more than $250 shipped (just me). They're one of the best 1500 color ways of all time but I'm with you... have a hard time paying over retail. $250 shipped would be my absolute max, though most would call me crazy and say that's low-balling. Hype is also at an all time low for NB unless you're a hardcore collector. Definitely a buyer's market.
yea 250 isn’t gonna happen tho

Longtime lurker, first time poster here with a non-NB question... I see some of you in your OCF pics wearing selvedge jeans and i'm looking to cop some myself. Any recommendations on selvedge jean styles / brands to check out for rockin' with my NB's??

There are tons of brands out there to check out. 3sixteen, Rogue Territory, Self Edge, Naked and Famous, and (my personal favorite) Left Field NYC, to name a few. They all have similar denim offerings but it all boils down to your measurements and price you're willing to pay. As an entry level, I always recommend Naked and Famous. Once you get a feel for what fit you're looking for you can find most of them in basic denim offerings on Amazon.

1500FA best release of ‘17 I’m just gonna go out and say that. Do not regret paying retail for them at all.

Completely agree. 1500’s have been my favorite releases of the past two years (BY for 2016).

If you’re starting out, def try Naked and Famous or Unbranded. Don’t drop more than $160 until you know you’re up for the initial break in battle.....and stains.

If you're into Japanese denim, denimio retailer is a really good place to start.

IMG_3017.JPG

was thinking of selling these due to a tight fit but i put cedar shoe trees in there a couple of months and it's fine now. i've come to my senses. i just wish the sole wasn't peeling off at the front toe box.

had to pull these out to get to the 1500SP

IMG_3019.JPG

HTB midsole aging like fine wine

IMG_3020.JPG

underrated GR from the past

I'm not a selvedge expert by any means, but I really like Unbranded (UB401) and Uniqlo Strech skinny selvedge. Either of those pairs are a good starting point. I got my Uniqlo stretch selvedge pair for $25 shipped a month ago when they were having a sale and that included alterations. They bleed like crazy, but if you soak them in warm water and vinegar for an hour, it'll help to set the dye into the jeans. Definitely look into either of those brands.

Back
Top Bottom