Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

IMG_6886.jpg
IMG_6917.JPG
IMG_6950.JPG

J Crew Greenbacks. a few pics before i unds them.
Did you reshape that toe box? Looks great!!

3D8ADF1B-9017-4054-BF9E-B1EF2EB3D802.png 96B1D025-0DDC-4A36-94D2-1BF6F6E0DB99.png
Thinking of joining the v4 movement. These two will probably cross me over.
Anyone know where the nyrr (first pic) can be found below retail?
Only place I know that ever had them was NB.com and now only in women’s sizing I believe. The men’s is sold out. I’m heavily considering the JP4, had a tab open for the past week with them in cart just contemplating lol.

Thinking of joining the v4 movement. These two will probably cross me over.
Anyone know where the nyrr (first pic) can be found below retail?

Kind of jonesing for the NYRR pair as well, but I think I may have missed the boat on that one

Just a little break from the Concepts chatter...

For the 990v4 heads, the LL Bean pair is on sale, 25% off with code "WINTER". I know this pair doesn't carry much hype, but decent CW at decent price....

2v28qq9.png

Kind of tempted by these. Wearing the Stussy’s way more than I thought I would and these look better as beaters

But they’re also sitting at 25% off so I may wait for better

Only place I know that ever had them was NB.com and now only in women’s sizing I believe. The men’s is sold out. I’m heavily considering the JP4, had a tab open for the past week with them in cart just contemplating lol.

JP4 is nice! got mine the other day....burnt orange is like a rust/copper color and the perf suede is really nice on these. got mine from ROOTED with the 10% off coupon for email subscribing

NYRR is also available in NB flagship stores

newbalance365 newbalance365 do you guys have these at the Philly flagship in an 11 or 11.5?? I missed out online and no luck here in Boston with these and I think they're gone in NY, too ( squizzy3000 squizzy3000 checked for me a while back).

I've seen NYRR at the outlets too. when i was on vacation in ORL 2 wks ago they had a few sizes for 30% off 120 i believe

Any recollection if 11/11.5 were available? I may try and call the Orlando outlets to see if they'd be willing to ship (though I believe they probably won't). I know you got that 11.5 that popped up randomly on NB's website a few months ago :smile:

Any recollection if 11/11.5 were available? I may try and call the Orlando outlets to see if they'd be willing to ship (though I believe they probably won't). I know you got that 11.5 that popped up randomly on NB's website a few months ago :smile:

If I recall correctly they had 9.5-10.5

Anyone looking for 991FA, Caliroots has it on sale + code 20EXTRA makes it $169 shipped to the US. Debating on picking them up or holding off for the NVs as I look to add a couple 991s to the rotation.

reefer jazz reefer jazz that shape! :pimp:

Is your trick big homie to buy a sneaker.. As soon as you buy it, place a shoe tree in it and "SET IT & FORGET IT" like a Ronco?!? (Leave the shoe tree in the sneaker for 6 months to a year before UnDS?!?!) :nthat:

ZK9vQtt.png

Set it and forget it.. that’s pretty classic. Lolol.

All my shoes are in trees from day one.. but really, I got lucky with the shape on those greenbacks.

I've seen NYRR at the outlets too. when i was on vacation in ORL 2 wks ago they had a few sizes for 30% off 120 i believe

Appreciate the heads up..although seems like the only one close to me is the one in Gurnee IL and that's preeeetty far to go for just some outlet hunting

Anyone have experience shipping shoes to the UK from the US via eBay? I got some m990kbm2's that got a good offer but I'm trying to decide if it's worth the hassle to send them.

Anyone have experience shipping shoes to the UK from the US via eBay? I got some m990kbm2's that got a good offer but I'm trying to decide if it's worth the hassle to send them.
eBay offers what they call global shipping program. You pay a flat rate to ship them to eBay somewhere in KY and eBay sends them abroad for you. The seller pays whatever their shipping rate would be.

Back
Top Bottom