Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Just FYI, there's a grey/orange that released alongside it. They both went on sale at most places too. I remember this British guy who was literally just stockpiling and hoarding pairs of them because he called them a future classic lol. Anytime he found one in his size, he bought it. I think he had like 6-10 pairs of each IIRC. I'd be happy with just 1 of each now, but I think that ship has long sailed.
Keep lookin' cuz I got a DS pair on the bay last year for $160. I guess I got lucky, but they're still out there.

new laces on the 993MG

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    425.8 KB · Views: 56
Is $145 shipped for the concepts rivalry 998 (size 11 btw) a good price DS? Haven't seen a bunch of them and prices are very skewed.

anybody able to give me some size advice on 997s? I'm a 9.5 in Jordans & 10 in most AMs

eyeing a sweet mint green pair I'd like to scoop up

SNS had some fresh RC-1 for about $55 shipped last night but I couldn't login here. Course they got posted on twitter this morning and sold out instantly.

aries small sizes

$25 less here https://shop.doverstreetmarket.com/us/sneaker-space/new-balance-ny/aries-x-new-balance-991-lime

Back
Top Bottom