Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Didn't want to buy anything new for a bit, but checked Foot Action and they had one 992TN left in my size, so, order placed.

Went TTS, hopefully sizing works.

BBL today. Anybody selling the 991 in US 12, please holla atcha boy.
53FA5BCE-095E-474C-9A68-75AFD443FFDA.jpeg

Humble brag, but that was definitely my favorite project to ever work on.
4 shoes in the pack - 575, 577, 991, 1500. I was fortunate enough to be there early on with Crooked Tongues, and 4 of us worked on a shoe. I did the 575, Sean Hung did the 577, Chris Law did the 991, and Charlie Morgan did the 1500. I did all the packaging and box artwork and was beyond honored to be involved in the whole thing.
I really wanted to do a green/neon color way and sampled a few but it just seemed like it worked better on the 991, so we rolled with it. I've got a few samples that didn't make the cut that I'll dig out and post.
Much love fellas.
B

I usually go down a 1/2 size (from my true size in Nike/Jordan) when purchasing miUSA NBs. When I compare them sole to sole, the NBs are VERY close (if not, identical) in length to the Nike/Jordan.

Just scooped these up. I negotiated the seller down to $130 shipped from $190. :nthat:This cw really grew on me!

mNB998PSD - Coastal
New Balance 998 - Coastal.png

I also purchased my first 992s. I opted for the same size as I do in the 997s, 998s and 999s. Do the 992s utilize the same laces as the 997 and 998s?

Oh damn they got leather on em, might need to track these down!

Back
Top Bottom