Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Just copped these:

Fresh Foam Crag Trail

IMG_8167.jpeg

Waiting on the delivery patiently.

top 3 release of the year IMO

Couple Cyber Monday sales live:

RUNSALEPROGRRAM for 35% off (couple pairs of Aires and some decent other pairs)

CM for 50% off

Couple Cyber Monday sales live:

RUNSALEPROGRRAM for 35% off (couple pairs of Aires and some decent other pairs)

CM for 50% off
Thank you! Grabbed the 997NAG finally, for $115 shipped! Thankfully my wife truly goes with the flow cause I got about 5 pairs of NBs rolling in this week.

Here's some eye candy i found on eBay that i don't think ever released. (could be wrong)
m997SGA size 6.5 Made in USA
You'll sometimes run into some color ways of models at the outlets and Marshalls that you can't find much info and are close to being 1 of 1s.
I know its happened to me.

1575258326204.png

Here's some eye candy i found on eBay that i don't think ever released. (could be wrong)
You'll sometimes run into some color ways of models at the outlets and Marshalls that you can't find much info and are close to being 1 of 1s.

1575258326204.png
Wasn't it part of the Grey Day special this year? May be I misunderstood that size 6.5 was not released?

1575258326204.png

As alluded to above, those are actually Grey Days (they're actually SGR rather than SGA) . I love mine.

Ebates/rakuten for champ sports at 15%.

990ep4 after cyber Monday (LKSCYB25) for $108 shipped, before Ebates rebate.

Don't use the website 25CYBER as code is not listed under Ebates.

All 990s run a half size bigger right?

I think the same goes for the 993, I tried on a pair in my TTS at the outlet and they were a little big.

Has anybody Centre order ship? I’ve never order from them. So idk how they are about shipping stuff out. I ordered early Monday morning and still no shipping details.
I just received a refund from the M997NAG order without any cancellation email. No idea what they are doing.

sneakerhead.com has 997NAK and 997NAJ for $154 and 997NAG for $147 with code cyber2019. Free shipping, but if you're in Cali, they tax too.

Back
Top Bottom