Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

thinking about it now, feel like the whole plan of attack on these 1300s was pretty perfect both for NB/ALD and the people that actually wanted to buy them.

generate hype for the brand with limited releases on the first couple collabs and then once all that demand/hype is up, so this early buy/reservation they got going on.

this is assuming everyone who signed up hit and they for sure could be more clear on the details of the whole process, but seems like a win win situation for me while combatting all those bots/resellers

now if only we can get this approach on more releases!

Two Separate order confirmed and charged. I checked out both before I got the email.
B8DE2369-2B39-411D-B361-BE9B5F656FC0.jpeg

dude, how can I check the order history? I couldnt find it in their website

Hit on both as well! Did anyone get denied? And did anyone still get to order two when they only were supposed to get one?

Just really loving that everyone got them and that everyone’s so pumped for each other in here. Great vibes to wake up to!

Btw if we all got them, does that make them the official new uniform?

So did everyone else get their money returned to their accounts along with the confirmation email?

Can you imagine some reseller who entered on like 100 or more emails, has to pay now AND wait possibly months for a shoe that everyone who wants them is already getting them?

really hope that happened somewhere lol

So glad everyone that actually wanted these was able to get them. times reservations is a great anti bot measure

Hit on both as well! Did anyone get denied? And did anyone still get to order two when they only were supposed to get one?

Just really loving that everyone got them and that everyone’s so pumped for each other in here. Great vibes to wake up to!

Btw if we all got them, does that make them the official new uniform?
I entered for both through the link that was meant for their loyal customers and ended up getting confirmed for both. Here’s hoping to this not being too good to be true!

4F3D7A02-56E2-4722-9D7D-CED68436853E.jpeg

827s this morning. Really enjoying how comfortable these are but they got me feeling like my 5” baggies is just too long.

Woke up this morning confirming ALD greens, and I couldn’t be any more stoked. Unlike most, I go TTS with MiUSA and MiUK models. Although, I made sure I half-sized down on these as 1300s are mad-long. The shape on these look amazing and it seems the only way to maintain it on feet is to sure-up the fit. First time to size down on NB, and I hope it doesn't disappoint. Congrats to all who hit which seems to be most.

Really happy to hit both. Wouldnt be able to choose which ones. I think im going to start selling off some shoes that i really dont wear or just bought bc they were a good deal that i dont like as much. Ebay still good place to sell used and new shoes? Havent sold anything off there since i sold my textbooks a decade ago lol

Back
Top Bottom