Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

so I tried that and surprisingly I don't think I've ever made an account. I ordered a hat a while ago using paypal and it kept my email for the mailing list but I didn't make an account. got the invite regardless (cus I'm on the mailing list). tl;dr no account to check :smh:

whatever happens happens. would really like to get these shoes but it isn't the end of the world if my reservation doesn't go through
Shopify saves your purchase history. All you have to do is create an account at any point (even if it was after you’ve made the purchase) and your order history *should* populate at said shop with all of the purchases made/associated with the email used.

Shopify saves your purchase history. All you have to do is create an account at any point (even if it was after you’ve made the purchase) and your order history *should* populate at said shop with all of the purchases made/associated with the email used.

wild! here’s what it says

D43B2D91-27D1-41B5-8586-840187511B0B.jpeg

Does your account page say “authorized” still?

Edit: Also, I will be so ridiculously happy if 990V1 is an option when NB1 comes back. (Or 990V2, I would be cool with that also, just a little less ecstatic)

i was lucky enough to do a NB1 990v1 with denim a few years back
i think the 990 v1 was taken down because of some manufacturing problem

Edit: Also, I will be so ridiculously happy if 990V1 is an option when NB1 comes back. (Or 990V2, I would be cool with that also, just a little less ecstatic)

Not long ago somebody on eBay was posting quite a few different NB1s they did of 990v1s. I want to say they were size 9 or so. Didn’t really take a look because of the sizing.

Not long ago somebody on eBay was posting quite a few different NB1s they did of 990v1s. I want to say they were size 9 or so. Didn’t really take a look because of the sizing.

I’ve been checking EBay every single day lately for size 10 or 10.5 for V1 and V2’s. (Some other stuff also) I also just search “New Balance 990” and sort by newly listed. That would be super cool if a bunch of random colors showed up one day. Lol.

I’ve been doing a bit more research on the 860v2, and I’m actually liking the GR’s more than the Dime collab. In addition, in case anyone is looking for a loud collab of these, END has their colorful 860v2 in many sizes at a discounted $79. Slight halloween vibes with these. I might pull the trigger this weekend if I don’t hit on any raffles lol

END

Back
Top Bottom