***OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS SEASON THREAD*** (13-4) - Patriots @ Broncos - Sun 3:05PM EST - Bra

niiiice...a space eater for sure :lol:

man i had a freaky dream last night. gronk comes back and re-breaks his arm on the first play that he's hit on. was basically TB12 giving him the dallas clark treatment that peyton manning always would do...hanging him out over the middle :smh: :lol:

seriously woke up sweating though :lol:

niiiice...a space eater for sure :lol:

man i had a freaky dream last night. gronk comes back and re-breaks his arm on the first play that he's hit on. was basically TB12 giving him the dallas clark treatment that peyton manning always would do...hanging him out over the middle :smh: :lol:

seriously woke up sweating though :lol:

honestly at this point it wouldnt even upset me that much . i legitimately forget what its like to even have him in our offense

jokes aside -- where we really need him is the red zone . our red zone efficiency is straight GABBAGE without dependable TEs . its actually disgraceful

edit -- Ridley back at practice :smokin

Tommy Kelly is MIA though ... might be the reason they signed Neblett

Last edited:
yeah for sure, man. red zone is where we're getting killed without him. need him as a target and in the power running game down there.

ridley...that's good news :pimp:

Havent posted here after the last few games but as a few said its 1 game. We are struggling offensively but we need to get on that asap bc the saints are coming to town.

The Bengals game was winnable. Armendola has to get himself into the end zone there. Dobsons big reception to me if he showed more patience and waited for the blocks he couldve got in too. heads up play for him to get the ball back at least. Seems like every ball our receivers catch they bobble it first lol.

Brady had a few bad throws as well but there was a hell of alot of pressure on him all game. Defense is keeping us in games. Not sure about the play calling after we got the fumble recovery either. We almost had dobson in the end zone there but great play by the bengals db. We always go for the dagger after a takeaway but i think we couldve managed the clock better there. Armendola coming back hurt us a bit in that came imo because edelman wasnt in the slot as much. Out of these 3 games(falcons/bengals/saints) when the season started i felt we need to take 2 of 3. We are still on point to do so.

Big game sunday fellas!

Mary Paoletti ‏@Mary_Paoletti 40m
Brady: "We've been inconsistent." Points finger at self. "The better I play, the more points we're going to score."

Mary Paoletti ‏@Mary_Paoletti 37m
More Brady: "It doesn't matter how good of a route [WRs] run if I don't complete that throw, put it where I need to."

accountability. no doubt in my mind that 12 gets things back on track, starting with himself :pimp:

that's bad news about kelly. the signing of neblett makes me worry even more about it.

:lol: :smokin
Deadset is a regular in the fins thread. You need to chill yo.

:lol: im just playing man , you can talk all the **** you want

now theyre saying Gronk is "day to day" . im getting tired of seeing 3 new Gronk stories every day :smh:

Last edited:
:lol: im just playing man , you can talk all the **** you want

now theyre saying Gronk is "day to day" . im getting tired of seeing 3 new Gronk stories every day :smh:

:lol: I'm not talking any @#!% right now, especially not to you guys.

You sure Belichick isn't #%!#!!@$ with the injury reports? :lol:

man when it comes to us and injury reports...not even worth trying to decode that **** :lol:

he's out there and practicing for 4 weeks now? he's going to play. i am 99.7% certain :lol:

going to be in Boston this weekend for the Pats and Red Sox games . be jealous Deadset :smokin

:lol: enjoy it man :pimp:

i've got to be back in Boston from the 18th to 29th. hoping to catch some hometown games while i'm there :pimp:

it's a fun city, no doubt. just doesn't stay open all night like ny
mean.gif
new york is 
pimp.gif

you gotta hit up miami , the chicks in brickell/south beach are 
eek.gif

hell even the random girls at the mall on a weekday in the afternoon are 
pimp.gif

So with Gronk and Amendola coming back do you guys think Ridley will go back to the guy he was last season? Or was that just a fluke?

So with Gronk and Amendola coming back do you guys think Ridley will go back to the guy he was last season? Or was that just a fluke?

ridley will go back once the passing game picks up again. if we can get to a point where we can spread em out, ridley will run down people's throats. ridley's success will go with the success of the passing game.

and of course, he has to stop fumbling :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom