***OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS SEASON THREAD*** (13-4) - Patriots @ Broncos - Sun 3:05PM EST - Bra

I love Butler too. We signing Moss? could be really good or really bad, my guess is no.

Even after making arguably the greatest defensive play in DB history

Pats blinders aside, I'm totally with you. I really do think given the stage and moment, it really was one of the greatest DB plays of all time. right down to the preparation in practice to Bill's decision to go goal line with 3 DBs to the execution. Browner jamming his guy to keep Butler's route to the ball clear and Butler just planting a foot and racing right in to pick the ball off. GOAT DB play :pimp:

Last edited:
when does that mini-series start?

Nice read up on Malcom, glad to see he worked out to be the player he is today 
pimp.gif

Hoo-man better get cut, man. he's had a GOD AWFUL preseason. keep an extra WR or OL

Last edited:
this defense looks legit. pull them starters, Bill. keep the offense in there though. need some rhythm and a TD drive

Dobson targeted AGAIN on that second INT. i hope for his sake he didnt run the route wrong. looked like he started moving up field a bit but TB12 should have seen coleman breaking

Doug Kyed
‏@DougKyedNESN
Bad throw by Brady. Dobson also failed to cut off the defender.

there it is

Last edited:
james develin looks like a pretty bad ankle/leg injury :smh:

he's in pretty bad pain it looks like. that's gonna be a big loss for us, man. belichick out on the field to say something as the cart goes. not a good sign. hooman just got a second life :lol:

Last edited:
broken tibia for Develin. no ligament or tendon damage. surgery and out 6-8 weeks. we'll have him for the stretch run :pimp:

apparently there is a jerod mayo trade rumor floating around on the web...Pats main beat writer saying a source confirmed it's false. but still, makes you wonder who the "lawyer milloy/seymour/mankins" guy is this year. always seems to be one :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom