***OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS SEASON THREAD*** (13-4) - Patriots @ Broncos - Sun 3:05PM EST - Bra

Not looking good for Fletcher in New England

Roberts, Brown and Ryan were missing from practice Saturday and the coaches opted to take someone from the safety group to fill-in over him, the disrespect 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I know Devey was buns but the rookies (Mason, Jackson) must be looking pretty good . With the addition of Groy, there should be some solid competition the rest of camp. Like the move :pimp:

Tyms apparently dealing with some medical issue that's considered, "not good". hope it doesn't keep him out too long

i know it's just camp and joint practice...but Brady put on a clinic versus the Saints defense:

Jeff Howe ‏@jeffphowe 2h2 hours ago
Brady just went 12 of 14 during a 7-on-7 period with 8 TDs: 30-yarders to Slater, Gronk, 20-yarders to Gray, 10-yarders to 5 others.

Jeff Howe ‏@jeffphowe 1h1 hour ago
Brady went 8 of 10 with 5 TDs in an 11-on-11 period. Two drops and two TDs from Gronk.

Jeff Howe ‏@jeffphowe 1h1 hour ago
This is a clinic. Brady just went 8 of 8, now 28 of 32 today.

Last edited:
Jeff Howe ‏@jeffphowe 46s46 seconds ago
Slater has TD catches of 60, 40 and 30 yards since Saturday. No celebrations.

Slater downed a punt today at the 5 and did a dance.

that's why slater is the best at what he does :pimp:

Last edited:
as good as jaime collins is, he can't defend those RB wheel routes to save his life, man. teams are going to kill us on that

I remember Marshawn burned him on that in the SB :lol:

D-Mac at corner has been a good look...

Last edited:
I remember Marshawn burned him on that in the SB :lol:

D-Mac at corner has been a good look...

gotta wonder if that's actually being kicked around given the CB situation. there's been talks of three safety looks during camp in nickel situations, so maybe they slide dmac to corner when they're not in that look sometimes. who knows...no idea what bill is cooking up :lol:

He's the best safety and most probably the best corner as well on the team :lol:. Wouldn't mind seeing him there at times as long as Chung can hold his own. Harmon has slowly come around to being pretty solid.

Offense is looking flat again...

yeah offense looks ****** :lol:

it's all good...no gronk, jules, or lafell. we should be OK. take Brady out now please :lol:

Yea I'd much rather Jimmy take over from here now :lol:. Put Gray and White in there as well

Last edited:
Yeah the offense looks ugly. But that's not really the offense so im not worried :lol:

Tyms might be out for the season :smh:

Back
Top Bottom