***OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS SEASON THREAD*** (13-4) - Patriots @ Broncos - Sun 3:05PM EST - Bra

stork missed practice today. equivalent of missing thursday practice in a normal week...not a good sign the opener :smh:

people are just reaching now
roll.gif
Dudes are eating it up though
laugh.gif
...as usual,they're masters at controlling the tide of public opinion. This has to be a huge eye opener for Kraft now though,every other owner in the league wanted his *** on a platter. He's on his own now, hope that means no more of that "protect the shield" type bs line and he decides to go the Al Davis route and say **** them all
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Last edited:

people are just reaching now :rofl:

Dudes are eating it up though :lol: ...as usual,they're masters at controlling the tide of public opinion. This has to be a huge eye opener for Kraft now though,every other owner in the league wanted his *** on a platter. He's on his own now, hope that means no more of that "protect the shield" type bs line and he decides to go the Al Davis route and say **** them all :lol: :smokin  

:rofl:

WTH is going on :lol:

I wake up late and see Spygate all over my notifications :smh:

sports writers get mad when things don't go their way....remember how they turned on favre when he fooled them into thinking he was done for good?

they wanted to write about brady's suspension for the next few weeks...now they can't...oh wait....:smh:

Solder extended for 2 years/20M. should have most of the line locked in for the next couple years now. just need to stay healthy.

still think Vollmer is trade candidate (and our best OL)

Mike ReissVerified account
‏@MikeReiss
Patriots have placed starting center Bryan Stork (concussion) on injured reserve, with a designation to return.

he's out until Nov 8 versus Washington :stoneface:

^Me too specifically on the offensive side of the ball

Stork and Lafell both out for 7+ weeks is gonna be tough as hell :x it's gonna be very interesting to see who steps up in their place. Hopefully Amendola can pick up from last season, he was being more productive towards the end of the season/playoffs. Also, this is pretty much the end of the road for Dobson.

I am excited to see Butler in full time action tho, as well as this revamped front. LB depth kinda scares me with Mayo and Hightower both coming off of injury. Looks like Brown is gonna start opposite Butler with Fletcher coming on at the slot :smile:x). Would like to see the pass rush give the secondary a bit of help.

It's nice to finally have a stable of solid players to rotate on the end as compared to just running Chandler and Nink into the ground :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom