***OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS SEASON THREAD*** (13-4) - Patriots @ Broncos - Sun 3:05PM EST - Bra

What's the starting offensive line looking like with Stork out?

And who are the starting corners :nerd:

I'm hoping Brady finds a rhythm early in this game and I'm interested to see how the defense fairs and if they can generate a consistent pass rush.

CHRISTMAS DAY IS HERE FELLAS

1f1c513641770784a584986a7f19685a.jpg

What's the starting offensive line looking like with Stork out?

And who are the starting corners :nerd:

the starting line should be something like: Solder-Kline-Wendell-Jackson-Vollmer. Mason subbing in at G here and there, I assume..

Butler and Brown/Ryan starting at corner :\

you dudes back home in the northeast can confirm, but hearing that we could be in for a rainy and stormy night :nerd:

not sure who that benefits, but i would hope that neutralizes the deep passing game (Antonio Brown) and creates more of a short passing game. i think that benefits us, overall. it's a wash at RB.

Ugh, corner is going to scare me unless someone steps up or the defense as a unit is able to hide the deficiency there.

I'm ready to see Jules, Dola and Gronk eat off the short passing game if it's raining :nerd:

Man Logan and Fletcher at corner, eh, Ryan stay getting burned but is Fletcher good as a slot corner, I remember Dez tore him up that one game on the outside smh

Last edited:
I'm a little worried about the secondary especially against AB but I'm hoping the front 7 can disrupt the flow of their offense a bit. Also,it's tough to pick against TB against the damn Steelers :lol:

last time he played them

View media item 1706064
:pimp:

:pimp:

Apparently here's the banner that would've been raised had TB been suspended for the start of the season

COkzhtlUwAEo_Mg.png

:smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
Gonna need the D to finally make another stop man...this is getting annoying to watch them giving up chunks of yards on every other play :lol: :stoneface:

Dion Lewis
smokin.gif

Hats off to Andrews who stepped up big on filling that center spot today

Fletcher got burned a few times

Impressed by Butler

Offense definitely picked it up faster and once they got in a groove the TDs kept coming

D-Line was underwhelming tonight

Loved the Chandler/Gronk duo even if Chandler is just utilized in the end-zone it's a dangerous combination

that's a good start to the season, fellas :pimp:

Brady, Gronk, and Jules :pimp:

Offensive line looked great. Dion Lewis was tremendous. That double TE set with Gronk and Chandler splitting out wide...unstoppable down inside the 10. Dola making plays. All good on offense :pimp:

Defense...gave up A TON of big plays. Sort of expected. They got their **** together inside the redzone though. Butler got ROASTED by AB84 tonight...but that's half expected. If anything, get him back down to earth a bit after all the praise he's received. Would have liked to see more of a pass rush. Chandler Jones...where you at???

All in all...that was perfect. Way to come out :pimp:

Yea the D-line struggled for a while. They were promising at times but they really need to work on their consistency. The O-line on the other hand was able to keep clicking for the most part even with multiple changes :smokin.

Any update on Easley? :nerd:. Sucks man :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom