***OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS SEASON THREAD*** (13-4) - Patriots @ Broncos - Sun 3:05PM EST - Bra

Yeah; maybe next off season. Hopefully we get through this Sunday with no injuries and an easy W. The Giants game the week after will be what I'm looking forward to.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 3m3 minutes ago
Patriots expected to place OL Ryan Wendell on injured reserve to make roster space to activate center Bryan Stork, per league source.

OL is going to be limping into the stretch run, man :smh:

I'd be all for J-Mac

For tomorrow

View media item 1778574
That streak :wow:

Also,what's been up with Wendell man? He's most likely done in navy blue being a FA after this season :frown:

*Beat me to it with that ninja speed DSA :lol:

Last edited:
That streak :wow:

Also,what's been up with Wendell man? He's most likely done in navy blue being a FA after this season :frown:

bro...27 straight quarters?!?! LMAOOOOOOO...Angry Brady :pimp:

yeah no idea...he was solid. guess the younger boys really been pushing him out. definitely will need to address OL in the draft again

Wendell on season ending IR. UGH.

Our offensive line situation is frightening right now. We need depth. Can someone call Brian Waters?!

Have fun dude!

I have never been to Gillette or have seen Brady live... Been to 3 games in my life, all Bledsoe
mean.gif
gotta see Brady live at least once man lol...damn shame they got robbed the one time I got to see him (panthers game)

Hopefully Mayo gets some more snaps than usual as a result...

On the bright side,Shaq Mason and Stork are byke :smokin. Hope the Skins are ready to get that Blount force down their throats :lol: :nerd:

Last edited:
Hopefully Mayo gets some more snaps than usual as a result...

On the bright side,Shaq Mason and Stork are byke :smokin. Hope the Skins are ready to get that Blount force down their throats :lol: :nerd:

word. let's give TB12 a break. my man been slinging it like crazy lately! :lol:

All these O-Line injuries :smh:

it's going to kill us down the stretch. we can't go into Denver with a **** offensive line and win. same with playing the Jets again. even houston with JJ and JC will get dicey

Last edited:
welp. might be handling the Skins but the offensive line injuries and dion lewis injury make it feel like we're losing

welp. might be handling the Skins but the offensive line injuries and dion lewis injury make it feel like we're losing

Yep I was over this game at half time after Seabass went down, then Dion goes down as well smh

I really hope they're both okay, two huge injuries for us. Don't even care about the win :smh:

Harmon went down too :smh:

Looking more and more like this was a Pyrrhic victory more than anything :lol: :\

Back
Top Bottom