***OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS SEASON THREAD*** (13-4) - Patriots @ Broncos - Sun 3:05PM EST - Bra

Damn that sucks :smh:,I knew it was bad :\. Might as well resign Cadet or pick up someone like Dri Archer who just got cut by Pitt last week.

Don't know if we can fully replace someone as dynamic as him but I trust BB to come up with something.

Bolden even looked good when he came in for Dion

Damn that loss hurts :smh:

Really don't know how the 2nd half of this season will go with all these injuries

we got like 4 healthy OL and our most dynamic RB is gone. things are going to get REAL dicey. to be honest, i'm more concerned about the OL than losing Lewis.

Fleming looked good and so did Stork at guard and tackle yesterday. Glad to have him and Shaq back. Tre Jackson should be back soon so reinforcements on the OL are coming but I just hope seabass is okay :\

the line is a much bigger issue . Lewis is a loss , but the offense has enough weapons to make up for it . liked what i saw from Bolden ; hopefully James White can start bringing something to the table as well

James White stinks. There's a reason he hasn't been able to break through during his time here.

Has the size of a "shifty" back yet he's not quick or elusive at all. He has a tough time separating in space. 

I have confidence they'll make it work and adjust on offense. It's just at a point now where they can't afford to have any more bodies get hit with the injury bug. 

offensively, as long as Brady is upright, we'll be fine. don't care who is at RB. get us OL help, especially at tackle

we just need to get enough wins for Home Field throughout, then shut it down.

gonna need Cincy and Den to both take some L's...i don't see either team losing more than twice max

Last edited:
OL issues are def > RB

Losing Dion is still tough though...he was a unique weapon in certain situations for us this season and defenses had to respect it.

Last edited:
Finally a place i can call home :smile: thanks for the link @mwalker

you guys notice that any flashy talent we get always ends up shipped out or injured? we are not speaking of "in their prime", per say but look,

1.Revis
2.Moss
3.Ochocinco
4.Gray
5.Lewis

Only utility players survive in our organization... I thought lewis would be the first to prove this myth wrong :\

Last edited:
I knew Chad wasn't gonna work out 
laugh.gif
....Cincy let him run wild so a structured franchise like New England was a no go for him 

K kayeyenjee welcome bruh :smokin

Sheard finally back at practice is a good sign. Seabass is apparently going through the concussion protocol. Looks like Cannon is still dealing with the toe injury but hopefully he's back soon. Jamie has been out the last 2 days with a virus hope it's not too bad we NEED him Sunday :lol:

Last edited:
We worked out Pierre Thomas and Robert Turbin today.

Also, Eric Martin got promoted from the PS so it looks like Jamie could be out after all :\

I think I put y'all on to Loyko right? Not sure if y'all peeped his timeline recently.

Apparently one of his followers has a GF who is cousins with Jamie Collins.

That flu he's got now that has him missing games came from an "interaction" with a female fan.....
laugh.gif
mean.gif

CTof7HVUwAAHtl0.jpg

Some random bird gave him this ****. Gotta stay strapped out here, Jamie. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Bruh is slipping! He know's we are quietly going after that 0. NO SLIP UPS! and thanks fambz :smokin this thread must have been jumpin after scrappy picked it off on the goal line lol

gut check win, fellas. need some gut it out W's like that. let's ******* go :pimp:

GOAT QB, GOAT TE, and GOAT K....9-0

Back
Top Bottom