***OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS SEASON THREAD*** (13-4) - Patriots @ Broncos - Sun 3:05PM EST - Bra

As good as this defense is playing, they're going to need to create at least 1 turnover here in the 2nd half.

:smh: at our field position.

Last edited:
Thought they'd have to at least get some points on this last drive but nope once again :smh:. D's gonna have to step up again...

marcus cannon sucks
josh kline sucks
cameron fleming sucks

chandler jones sucks

leave these **** dip****s in denver

The difference home field makes...I blame BB and Josh's Miami gameplan for this **** :smh: :smh: :stoneface: :stoneface: |I |I

couldn't stop thinking this the entire game.

I'm sick. nothing to hang our hats on at all.

cannon better be released by the time they get on the plane.

absolutely ******* disgusted after that. never thought we'd go down like that.

it wasn't homefield. homefield was not saving our offensive line today. they were atrocious. like damn...they gave us nothing today.

Last edited:
Cannon and Fleming both need to leave their ***** in Denver man :smh:.

OLine has to be the biggest need moving forward right? Along with RB,DB (for depth) and maybe WR

Last edited:
We had a good season fellas, patch up this O line like NOW

Please can we get a running game? And maybe a dynamic receiver?

We messed up by not taking the last 2 games serious.

I firmly believe home field advantage would have helped us.

We're on to 2017...

Oh yea I legit forgot about that...thanks Rog :stoneface:

Can't wait for Dion Lewis to get backfully healthy. White did a solid job filling in but he's not cutting it tbh :lol:

sad part is that we don't even need that much OLine help once the guys we have are healthy.

I wonder how long it's gonna take me to get over the fact they let home field slip through their hands like it meant nothing.

lol im still furious about it

Back
Top Bottom