Official New Kanye Tour Thread ...supposedly Ye vs. The Volcano

Originally Posted by bballah3

Ive seen his first few tours....

Its only gone downhill with each performance ive seen...

Im good.

Enh Collin I usually would co-sign but in this case nope, I've been to all his Tours for every album he's dropped IF I would knock something it would be him not going back and performing more of his olderhits/features.

Originally Posted by bballah3

Ive seen his first few tours....

Its only gone downhill with each performance ive seen...

Im good.
208xsfk.gif

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

Pass I don't want to listen to his 808 Emo crap, unless he adds lupe again or common. Last year at the GiTD most people left to go buy drinks or take a brake when Riahnna came on.

Kanye, Lupe, NerD > Kanye, Lady Gaga
word.

This was before his emo bull !$$@ 808 crap. GITD will never be topped by another tour he does. Hell, he'll never top the time I saw him for $25 at SDSU wayback when

Kanye is no longer the Hip-Hop artist that he used to be when he dropped Late Registration. He even said himself that he is now a Pop artist. I think it'llbe good, two of the biggest icons for pop music of this time coming together on tour.

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

Originally Posted by bilbo07

Originally Posted by Wings90

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
He's coming back to Austin.

HEADS UP: AUSTIN/SAN ANTONIO NT'ERS
the Erwin Center OnSale is coming up very very soon...the last i heard it was gonna be june 27th but will get pushed back a bit so i say something early July.... i would sign up for the Applause(erwin center) info website and the date will be send to your email. the scalpers are HEAVY and will cop a bunch of seats, i hope we do a wristband draw for the folks.
Thanks for the info for Austinites, please keep posting. Me, personally, I've seen him twice in Austin, so a tour featuring GaGa, I am happyto skip. I'll catch him next time. The opener would have to be Hov for me to re-consider ...

Those of you who went to the GITD there were chicks of all types out there, of course Kanye's gonna bring out some lady fans but Rihanna really made it adiverse crowd. With Lady Gaga there, expect it to be the a similar turnout
devil.gif

At first I was
grin.gif
about Lady Gaga......but she is on the come up. She issuper talented, produces a lot of her own stuff, plays keys, etc.....could possibly the next Madonna.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

Pass I don't want to listen to his 808 Emo crap, unless he adds lupe again or common. Last year at the GiTD most people left to go buy drinks or take a brake when Riahnna came on.

Kanye, Lupe, NerD > Kanye, Lady Gaga
word.

This was before his emo bull !$$@ 808 crap. GITD will never be topped by another tour he does. Hell, he'll never top the time I saw him for $25 at SDSU way back when
that was at UCSD supposed to be at State and while that was dope GITD was>>>

Originally Posted by DMasta718

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Blink-182 x Fall Out Boy x Chester French tour > *
This.

Plus, I don't wanna go to a concert that involves Lady Gaga. Luckily, I went to the GITD tour.
sick.gif
really? three grown men playing pop punk talking about+##%! is not > and never will be > than anything Kanye does

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

Originally Posted by bilbo07

Originally Posted by Wings90

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
He's coming back to Austin.

LATEST/BAD NEWS: KANYE/GAGA WILL NOT BE COMING BACK TO AUSTIN.....the show emailed my boss and said that the routing would not work so they will not becoming to AUSTIN...
get ready to make a trip up to Houston/Dallas

Back
Top Bottom