Official New York Giants 2013 Off-Season thread: (2014 schedule on page 87)

Our D-line finally showed some life last night :pimp:

Good win overall, let's carry this momentum into philly next week

Great game last night, dominated the line of scrimmage. Awesome to see Barden get going too, the wait was def worth it :smokin

Worst part of the night was Mayock and Nessler calling the game, was ROUGH listening to them all night.

Still very happy with the outcome. O-Line was beautiful, really helped Eli all night. Brown runs like a beast, when Bradshaw comes back there is no chance he gets the starting gig over Brown at this rate.

I think we now have to put Barden at the 2 WR next to Nicks with Cruz in the slot. With Bennett in the game those four weapons for Eli should give us tons of pts.

And the defense, FINALLY.

kenny phillips fined 30k

what kind of bs is that :smh:

and andre brown 15k

cmon thats half of dude's paycheck right there

Last edited:
Wow, I was completely wrong about a potential Carolina upset at home for Cam's national television debut, short-week for the Giants, no Nicks, Bradshaw, or Diehl, and the defense looking mediocre through the first two weeks after a close, emotional victory against Tampa. I own it. Good win, G-Men Nation. We'll see you in W4, but only after we (Philly) takes care of business in Arizona. Not trying to look past any team in the NFL, especially a 2-0 squad with stellar defense.

RIP Mike Vick.

- Apparently Bradshaw has been cleared to play vs Philly.

If I'm Coughlin I still start Brown, he's earned it.

Also, Nicks will be playing vs Philly.

Brown will get a lot more reps but I don't see Bradshaw losing his starting job because of missing one game due to injury...if it's going to happen it'll happen naturally, but they should go 50/50 and just continue to slowly develop the rook.

Dudes at work talking trash already. :smh:

Avy bet with any of you guys. No spread. Winner decides loser's avy for a week. First one to accept gets the deal.

Brown will get a lot more reps but I don't see Bradshaw losing his starting job because of missing one game due to injury...if it's going to happen it'll happen naturally, but they should go 50/50 and just continue to slowly develop the rook.
Yea, and its too early to give up on Wilson.

This team has weapons. It'll be interesting to see if Barden gets more reps as well; send him out there with Nicks & Cruz.

I think Hixon may play this game as well, Barden would probably get few touches.

Bennett is vital this game, need to get 7 points.

GMEN seem to play better vs Eagles @ Philly, hopefully Vick keeps going for the homerun play as always to give the d-line a shot to kill him :lol:

Andy Reid was asked if there are any injuries that concern him this week. He answered "Did Eli get hurt?"

Back
Top Bottom