Official New York Giants 2013 Off-Season thread: (2014 schedule on page 87)

pimp.gif
Let that boy Ramses cook.

Is David Wilson really that DEEP in the doghouse?

Wilson isn't in the doghouse at all, he's still a rookie and will get his reps, drafted too high not to get many opportunities.

Really impressed with the effort all the way around. Our secondary hasn't even been put to the test because our line been on Cam's *** all night. Everyone on offense getting it done too. Great game.

Just peeped the game. Forgot all about it when I got in. Great to see us winning.

Feel bad for Cam though. I want to see dude succeed. Looking at this score (before the pick happened) I can tell he struggled. I feel he and RG3 have a lot of potential and great futures in this league.

what do those crabs on the nfl network who chose the panthers to win in the pregame got to say now?

always picking the other team over the giants. they never learn

Only picked Panthers bc they felt the GMen would not be able to overcome the major injuries this week, esp Deion.

Not a big deal, they laugh and make fun of each other about it afterwards.

Yesterday had more to do with the O-line dominating the line of scrimmage than Brown, but he ran hard and gave the team a spark when needed.

When Bradshaw comes back 100% he has to be starter unless he is not producing at all.

Great game. Carolina isn't the best team but I was happy with our offensive line. Protected Eli and the run game, no problem moving the ball. Barden finally balled out. Defense shut Cam down and looked good. Good game to win and move forward.

Back
Top Bottom