Official New York Giants @ Green Bay Packers 1/15 NFC Divisional Round

Originally Posted by B0SsTyCoON

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

roll.gif
@ Jacobs ending up running to the only Giants fan in that section.
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

49ers fans, you see this right? YOUR DEFENSE ISN'T GOING TO SAVE YOU WHEN WE'LL BE MOLESTING ALEX SMITH (Si KARAMO) ALL GAME KEEPING YOU BOYS ON THE SIIIIIIDELIIIIINESSS.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

devil.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Big J get ready for more ksteezy in S&T.
laugh.gif
It will be worth it
laugh.gif

I'm not even talking smack, but Green Bay should be EMBARRASSED. All the drops, the fumbles, ALL the help from the refs and this is the best you can do?

Awful.

I've been saying since mid season that Coughlin has been doing some of his best coaching ever despite the injuries his Giants have had all season. Will the Tisch & Mara families & Reese please give this man a decent contract please? He's been rumoured to be out the door every year since about 2 years before his SB win...

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

49ers fans, you see this right? YOUR DEFENSE ISN'T GOING TO SAVE YOU WHEN WE'LL BE MOLESTING ALEX SMITH (Si KARAMO) ALL GAME KEEPING YOU BOYS ON THE SIIIIIIDELIIIIINESSS.

I'm not a Giants fan, But hope this happens.
nerd.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif

This game is proof once again that you can't win a Superbowl with a wack defense..Only team left in the playoffs with a bad defense is the Patriots but their defense has been playing much better the past few weeks..There is really no favorite remaining..Ravens vs Patriots can go either way, and so can 49ers vs Giants...Next week is gonna be good
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom