brett-favre-610.jpeg

i swear to god my family is gonna make me root for the pats
30t6p3b.gif

makin me sick right now, bout to start swingin in here
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Any Given Sunday89

laugh.gif
 @ Giants fans.. he was clearly down..
omg you know what? you were totally right! he WAS clearly down. my bad champ. 

Niners dbs will have to repeat their performance yesterday to stop Nicks, Cruz, and Manningham. These guys were all over that secondary today

how is green bay the team that was playing like it wasn't used to the cold weather?!?

so like i asked before, what does this performance (and the performance ALL season) by the defense do to the head coaching chances for the other guys on that staff?
- i assume moss is a done deal to the raiders

Originally Posted by onewearz

i swear to god my family is gonna make me root for the pats
30t6p3b.gif

makin me sick right now, bout to start swingin in here
laugh.gif
welcome aboard, brudda. grab a welker jersey from my closet and a beer from the fridge...
pimp.gif

Do I want a Harbaugh vs. Harbaugh Super Bowl.....OR........Do I want a Giants vs. Pats Part II and Tom Brady gets revenge and a 4th ring.....Hmmmm

Giants whopped @ss today. Can't question those boys heart. All those dropped passes from the Packers was pathetic though.

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

how is green bay the team that was playing like it wasn't used to the cold weather?!?

so like i asked before, what does this performance (and the performance ALL season) by the defense do to the head coaching chances for the other guys on that staff?
- i assume moss is a done deal to the raiders
Moss and possibly Capers are out and supposedly interviewing with McKenzie

and the packers were given 14 points by the refs

the D has been great....4 years ago the D was light years ahead of the O going into week 17 then Eli had a good game vs the pats in week 17 and carried that into the playoffs....the jets/cowboys game did that for the giants D they are playing at their best right now and the pass rush didnt carry them today DBs held their own even with the drops they didnt get beat all day..... expect that where jennings was open but Osi came up big....and that jennings drop in the endzone if he caught it rolle was right there woudl have most likely knocked it out......

Originally Posted by S4L3

RodgersStFrm2-300x169.png

Most Overrated Team In NFL History....

But you said the Cowboys were going to the playoffs
laugh.gif

And you also said the Giants would lose to the Cowboys twice and miss the playoffs
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Oh yeah, and you said the Giants are frauds and weren't gonna do anything in the playoffs
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hey Rodgers....your discount double check bounced!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Go home and eat some moldy cheese you piece of ###%. Stupid ###% packers aint doin ###% with their ###% garbage green and yellow ###% team.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Hey Rodgers....your discount double check bounced!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Go home and eat some moldy cheese you piece of ###%. Stupid ###% packers aint doin ###% with their ###% garbage green and yellow ###% team.

you still eating the karma for not paying Forte?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom