Official New York Giants @ Green Bay Packers 1/15 NFC Divisional Round

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Originally Posted by S4L3

RodgersStFrm2-300x169.png

Most Overrated Team In NFL History....

But you said the Cowboys were going to the playoffs
laugh.gif

And you also said the Giants would lose to the Cowboys twice and miss the playoffs
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Oh yeah, and you said the Giants are frauds and weren't gonna do anything in the playoffs
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This year's Eagles?

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Hey Rodgers....your discount double check bounced!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Go home and eat some moldy cheese you piece of ###%. Stupid ###% packers aint doin ###% with their ###% garbage green and yellow ###% team.

Well damn...

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

.Do I want a Giants vs. Pats Part II and Tom Brady gets revenge and a 4th ring.....Hmmmm
Have you watched any football this season? Like at all? No seriously, besides Sports Center...
The Patriots defense is +!**, absolute #!$$. In fact the #!$$ I took this morning played tougher defense than the Patriots. 

Oh okay, it was a good game from the Packers. QB was the leading rusher. 4 turn overs. Countless dropped passes. Real good performance.

If the refs didn't help the Pack, this would have been a blow out. Good game what.

A-Rod should have switched to AllState to avoid mayhem today.

Do yall know how good this win feels? I mean to see your team play so bad and inconsistent the entire season only showing flashes of brilliance to turn it on full throttle when it counts? It's hard not expect we're going to the SB again after how it went down in '07
Originally Posted by JD214

Giants - Patriots II will be
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Yeah. Don't really wanna play the Ravens, boring game and it was a bitter ending. Not that I don't think we wouldn't whoop their $$!. I feel playing the Pats would be a safer win though.

Can't blame this loss on Rodgers though. He still probably MVP of the season. He had like 5 bad throws all game, everything else was on the receivers and whoever thought they could run with the ball the amount of fumbles they had today.

On to SF. I gotta say after they won I felt they were the scarier team we would have to go through but the way our defense played it's a wrap for Smith. No miracle win for them. I think we're gonna punch the Niners in the mouth early and be done with it.

captain-picard-full-of-win.jpg

Originally Posted by Rafabio

Oh okay, it was a good game from the Packers. QB was the leading rusher. 4 turn overs. Countless dropped passes. Real good performance.

If the refs didn't help the Pack, this would have been a blow out. Good game what.

Who forced those turnovers? Who had those %+@%* made GB receivers shook, not even wanting to catch the ball? WE DID.
What did your sorry secondary do this season? It's whatever, we'll see you in the NFC Championship...

OH SNAP....

NO, NO WE WON'T. 

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Originally Posted by S4L3

RodgersStFrm2-300x169.png

Most Overrated Team In NFL History....

But you said the Cowboys were going to the playoffs
laugh.gif

And you also said the Giants would lose to the Cowboys twice and miss the playoffs
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Oh yeah, and you said the Giants are frauds and weren't gonna do anything in the playoffs
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Who forced those turnovers? Who had those %+@%* made GB receivers shook, not even wanting to catch the ball? WE DID.
What did your sorry secondary do this season? It's whatever, we'll see you in the NFC Championship...

OH SNAP....

NO, NO WE WON'T. 
You clearly have a problem with basic comprehension sarcasm. Carry on.

OH SNAP....

NO, NO WE WON'T. 
You clearly have a problem with basic comprehension sarcasm. Carry on.
this dude sneakerheathen has the reading comprehension level of a duffel bag
roll.gif

dude takes everything so personally
laugh.gif

I called it during the Cheifs game... PACKERS are FRAUDS... Bum $%@ arrogant dudes.. 16-0.. No... more like 0-1 when it counts lames.

OH SNAP....

NO, NO WE WON'T. 
You clearly have a problem with basic comprehension. Carry on.

okay
chappelle_dance.gif

oh yea another great stop by the D on 4th down, seems like they have been doing that weekly

this game should have been a bigger blowout by the giants with all the bad calls made and the stupid drops by the packers. dont see how anyone can justify that the packers could have won this game lulz

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Yall hear those Giants fans chanting clearly. Mad quiet in Lambeau.
Yeap, so true. Just got back from the game and there can be many excuses of why the Packs lost but let's be real...the Giants is the better team. The play that broke the spirit of the Packs was the TD catch by Nicks before halftime. Fans were cussing big time from left to right, lol......o well, Packs needs a real "NFL" defense next year and next week will be a great match up between the Giants and 49ers. Good luck to both teams.

Back
Top Bottom