OFFICIAL NEW YORK KNICKS OFFSEASON THREAD: TRAINING CAMP

seriously, who wants to drink themselves into a comatose state with me?

1136452.jpg

^^like I've said before...all the Knick fans 21+ should meet together at a bar and drink our sorrows away.

Oh, BTW. The GR8 is now officially on suicide watch or he beat us all to the alcohol.
laugh.gif

I'm already drinkin at the crib, alone. But I will drink and complain about the sad state of NYK basketball with some of my fellow dejected NT Knickfans...

Im not in the laughing mood but as soon as I saw the Gr8's name mentioned I started dying
roll.gif
. Im looking forward to reading his response to this.

Also, where's Allen? I need to here something positive (im sure he's gonna find a way to find the brighter side)

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

What did we as fans do to deserve this?

We traded Patrick Ewing. I'm going on the record by saying....The min we traded Ewing to the Sonics we were left with this burden of a curse. "The Patrick Ewing Curse" is what im going to call it.

We will never see the light ever until this man is part of our organization agian. The only time we ever saw recent success was when we had this man on our team.

Once we he left things became different. The Garden has never been the same since. We lost a lot of fans, and in the process were going through this period of ridicule and scrutiny.

This draft was our one shot in making a difference for our future success, and once again after the Ewing trade we've encountered numerous unfortunate events alongside with poor management decisions.

So, what happens on draft night? We get shafted again...Now we were supposed to get at best a 4th pick, and that still didn't work out. So now we are left wit this burden of a draft choice. This is what I'm going to consider "unlucky". We must relinquish of this pick immediately if we want to free ourselves from bad luck. Or do whatever we feel is appropriate in order for us to get on the right path.

Now, as I type I sit and try to ponder how I will finish this post, and I'm just sick to my stomach of how unfortunate this horrid organization the Knicks are. So, now we Knick fan all must sit down an think we is the one to blame?? Is it really the "management" or is it us?

word it's the curse of the big fella....like when the red sox traded the babe to the yanks...its gonna be like a billion years til we ever winagain...d'antoni please bring ewing back

i cant #$!!##@ describe my anger right now, i really just cant. It is not possible. i mean its one thing for us not to get into the top 3, but you give the#$!!##@ BULLS who had what a 1. some #%%% cance of getting #1 the #1 pick. %+%% that. That #%%% is rigged. They want #$!!##@ Rose to go back to #$!!##@ Chicagoso ESPN can hype up another post-MJ Bulls championship riun led by the hometown kid. ust like it was rigged when Cleveland got Lebron. %+%% this. and than yougive the #$!!##@ Heat and Pat the rat Riley #2 %+%% THAT

trade this pick. They all suck unless Mayo somehow slips. I'd rather get Augustine or some #%%% like that, package this pick for cap relief. Bayless#$!!##@ sucks. Gordon is ok but is rreally nothing at all. I wish this was last year so we could still get Jeff Green or some #%%% but theres no Jeff Greenright now, considering Mayo being out here is the order of who we should pick but also consider 3 more of these guys will be gone as well.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

1. Lopez
2. Italian guy
3. Gordon
4. Randolph
5. Augustin
6. Bayless
7. Deandre Jordan

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

THE #$!!##@ BULLS GET THE %+%% OUTTA HERE
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

1b8151e6a9cf105467c3498e4d7b746466c74ae.jpg

it dont #$!!##@ stop way to give this team some more #$!!##@ championships, they just had #$!!##@ MJ not to mention they still got guys like Gordon and LuolDeng
mad.gif
mad.gif

Its like they are some fat #$!!##@ white kid and we are starving Ethiopians and David Stern gives them a #$!!##@ big $#@ juicy steak. We deserve this, theyjust had #$!!##@ MJ and even were a playoff team last year. They havent suffered. We lost to them over and over again in the 90s and have suffered like nobodyelse the last decade. How the %+%% do they move up 8 spots and get the pick?!!!

THE #$!!##@ BULLS??!! YOU MUST BE #$!!##@ KIDING ME!!!! we should have brought Ewing back to the staff, the curse lives on SMH, this whole franchis is **!$@#.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by BwooDFolkGD74

YO I ANT REALLY MAD THAT WE AINT GET A ONE OR TWO, IM JUST SO PISSED THAT IT WAS THE BULLS.

that's what i'm saying. it could've been better, but it's not horrible.

nothing comes easy to this team. i think they have a new outlook though (& donny walsh has juice) so perhaps they'll be able to improve with a fewmoves.

it was kinda unfair to expect anything in the top three imo.

Originally Posted by THE GR8

1. Lopez
2. Italian guy
3. Gordon
4. Randolph
5. Augustin
6. Bayless
7. Deandre Jordan

laugh.gif
at "Italian Guy"

Man +%%@ this #!@!$%% @+@%. I'm done with all this hope i have. I've been hoping for so much in my goddamn life, and this is just the smallestthings i have hoped for, and i STILL cant get what i #!@!$%% want?? What the +%%@ man...i don't even give a #!@!$%% @+@% I've i get banned, becausenothing can describe how #!@!$%% upset i am right now. How the +%%@ Bulls get the #1 pick??? They don't deserve this pick what so ever!! They have a teamthat they can build around, they don't need any of these players right now. They already have decent team, they are just one #!@!$%% big man short of atitle contention. +%%@ this @+@%.

This is our worst $*++@## year in franchise history, we have teams are our rivals getting all this damn sucess. Look at the $*++@## Boston Celtics. They$*++@## go on to win 66 $*++@## games. Then you see teams like the Lakers who has Kobe already on their team, and then they $*++@## manage to have Gasol fallright on their $*++@## laps?? Why hasn't things like this come as easy for us as they do for other teams??? What the +#+% do we have to $*++@## do? I dont$*++@## understand this $@*% man.

+#+% D'Antoni...+#+% that man to Hell. He wont do $@*% for us, all he will do is have Nate $*++@## running the damn point, and have Q chugging up3's out of his *!#. We wont play any damn defense what so ever, and still be in this same damn sintuation all over again. +#+% THIS $@*% MAN. Why is it sohard to be a damn Knicks fan?

I'm going to now go on the record...we are the present day 1980-90-06 Clippers. 2000-2006 Bulls.....we will forever be the laughing stock of the damn NBA.

We traded Patrick Ewing. I'm going on the record by saying....The min we traded Ewing to the Sonics we were left with this burden of a curse. "The Patrick Ewing Curse" is what im going to call it.

We will never see the light ever until this man is part of our organization agian. The only time we ever saw recent success was when we had this man on our team.

true story
tired.gif
tired.gif

sidenote: I hate Pierce's voice. dude sounds like a dog with throat congestion

i say we take Augustin or Mayo. knowing them they'll prolly take Bayless

Realstic players I want:

Darrell Arther
DJ Augustin
DeAndre Jordan

GODDDAMNIT
I would have been happy with mayo. Was it really that hard to give us a 4 0r 3 even. I have nevr said this in my history of being a knick fasn but I feel likegiving up. I really thought this was our year in the lottery, I had good feelings going in. F donnie walsh, F Dantoni, F everybody. GOdamn BOzeph, godamprobinson, These guys are NBDL allstars and I am tired of having a team that sucks. I haven't had a good basketball team to watch since 1999. Thats almost10 freaking years. *Runs out of room crying*

Back
Top Bottom