OFFICIAL NEW YORK KNICKS OFFSEASON THREAD: TRAINING CAMP

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

if we were to get Baron, which im not for BTW. The warriors would have to tak eeither Marburys, Zbo, or Currys contract. Just to even it out. And are you serious.....a future firs round for Baron???
laugh.gif

no chance in hell we give Steph's expiring contract, Lee, and our 1st rounder for Baron +%@#@.

i hate how people use Steph;s contract like it is a liabilty and it needs to be traded. %@%@ that, keep it for one more year and POOF we get $22 mil off our cap.

its the stupid media that has hated on Steph since he got here, there ******ed and they play off Marbury like he is a cancer with a big contract and needs to be out. They are too stupid to realize though that we need his $22 mil off so we could be good for the future. The media is ******ed and always hates on stuff like that and say we need to do this to become better, but in reality if we trade Steph's deal we re %#%+#+.
preach. How many times before we learn that trading expiring contracts will get us nowhere? The only players we can get with these contracts areplayers that teams don't want and are a huge gamble( insert: ZBo, Craw, Curry...the whole damn team but our draft picks). Lets just get backto a fresh start and sign someone who isactually good through free agency. Not to name any names.

i never said u would have to trade %*#$. I said if yall traded Baron to the Knicks you would have tpo take on a bad contract because all of the Knicks big contracts are big contracts, and we wouldnt trade yall Marburys because we need to clear cap and his is expiring, especially in a deal where we would trade Lee and #6 as well.
of course we're gonna take on a bad contract, but i just can't see mullin trading baron for randolph (although nelson is somehow able tocontrol nutcases like him). i would think mullin would ask for marbury's contract in return, seeing as how both baron's and steph's contract endnext year.

but i'm just assuming this is just some dumb rumor anyway, same with monta's interest in new york. which is probably why a deal that involves baron tothe knicks won't work. if something were to happen, it's be Baron + 14 for Marbury + 6...eh we'll see.

^^do you really think Baron Davis is worth our 6th pick??
laugh.gif
i swear you Warrior fans are clueless. Again its BARON DAVIS
laugh.gif

^i never said he was worth anything. i'm just saying, if mullin were to trade baron, he's gonna ask for more than just zach randolph. with that inmind, i just think he'd ask for the 6th pick.

and warriors fans are clueless?
laugh.gif
cmon man, you knicks fans are just asdelusional as we are.

^^ are you serious?
indifferent.gif

Knicks fans are probably one of the more knowledgable fans in this league. For you to say we're delusional you lose a lot of credibility. Come to a Knicksgame and see how Delusional we are.
laugh.gif

EDIT: JVG is still salty over what happened with that 1999 NBA draft. Drafting Weis instead of Artest.

roll.gif
@ Van Gundy at tonight's celtics v pistons game

Mike Breen: "similar to Vince Carter dunking over Frederic Weiss"
Van Gundy: "please do not mention that name-We passed up Artest for Veiss-Weiss--uggh"

laugh.gif
Van Gundy is still a knick at heart

I havent heard anything about Danilo Gallinari 'til today.

But I see him in the #6 pick in a lot of mock drafts.

I havent read most of this thread, but can anybody shed some light about this guy?

Originally Posted by NYK orange and blue

roll.gif
@ Van Gundy at tonight's celtics v pistons game

Mike Breen: "similar to Vince Carter dunking over Frederic Weiss"
Van Gundy: "please do not mention that name-We passed up Artest for Veiss-Weiss--uggh"

laugh.gif
Van Gundy is still a knick at heart

What
eek.gif
me was he said,"We"

I remember when reporters first asked him about Weiss, and he was reluctant to say anything...he ended up saying, "He's a true center"
laugh.gif

I tried everything possible for good luck.

I prayed, went to church the prior Sunday.

This sucks.

I want Darrell Arthur, but that will never happen.

Baron???

HELL !%@++!* NO.

And I have A BIG $!% LIST OF REASONS TO KEEP HIM THE HELL AWAY.

What the #%@+..

The Knicks wana do everything in their power to just suck forever.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Where u been @ Allen? Dudes was thinkin you might've committed that
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Figures
laugh.gif

I went away pre Bron Game 6...so I wasn't gone cause of this..
laugh.gif

But god, it sucks.

If we take a foreigner
indifferent.gif

I tossed my big Knicks hat across the room and guzzled a Heineken when we got #6.

I really wish I knew what we did as Knicks fans to deserve disappointment after disappointment.

Take it for what it's worth but I read somewhere that some European scouts are saying Gallinari is next Boston Nachbar(sp?) rather than Toni Kukoc as somepeople were insinuating.

Yeah I read that the other day either in the Post or Daily News...

We'll see.

I want Arthur or Randolph at 6.

Yall really want OJ huh?

I'd gladly take him at 6...

But if we try making him a PG to fit D'Antoni's system....it's not gona go too well.

And,

I wouldn't mind pairing the pick with a large contract and dealing it to clear cap space.

As far as the picks...I'm cool with Bayless, Mayo, Randolph or Arthur.

If it's Gordon, a foreigner, or anyone else in that 7-15 range, no thanks.

DJ you just can't take at 6, I like him...but can't take him at 6.

Lastly,

It's gona happen. Rose didn't just because of the odds...but THIS...this is going to happen.

knicks1.jpg

But really, it's not all that bad.

We were going to be awful no matter what this coming year...so hopefully make a wise choice or decision with the pick...pair it with a lotto pick for nextseason.

You take those two young players and pair them with the young guys Lee, Chandler and maybe Nate hangs around as a bench player.

Walsh as I've been saying has a plan.

That plan is...

Lebron_James_Witness.jpg

And everyone can laugh..

"Knicks fans are so delusional"

No you stupid prick. Edit: Temporarily banned - personal attack.

It's a plan, Walsh is clearing cap space..

But no LeBron built a mansion, LeBron is Ohio, blah blah blah.

It's NEW YORK DAMN IT AND LEBRON IS COMING.

DEAL WITH IT.

CHAMPIONSHIP BANNERS SHALL HANG AGAIN IN THE RAFTERS AND 15 YEARS FROM NOW A #23 WILL AS WELL.

AND IT AINT GONA BE DERRICK ROSE.

The basketball gods work in mysterious ways.

Back
Top Bottom