OFFICIAL NEW YORK KNICKS OFFSEASON THREAD: TRAINING CAMP

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Please.

After ao many years of everything going wrong, something has got to go right. We've dealt with so much as Knicks fans, and we deserve to have something to cheer for again. We all may argue and fight at times, but I know we all have what's best for the Knicks in mind at all times. Now, my brethren, is the time when we put all our differences to the side and unite as one to hopefully will our lottery ball and take one of the top two picks.

The basketball gods have been toying with us for too long, something's got to give. From selfish PGs to heartless Centers. Horrible management moves and even worse moves by our owner. We've been laughed at for too long. Now is the time the tide changes. It has to be now. This is our time to move back toward being respected.

Tomorrow is huge. If there is some kind of higher being out there somewhere, I ask you to have mercy on our joy famined souls. Allow us a day of glory. Let us get what is long overdue.

Please. Please. Please.

This is our time.

Preach.

I'll be at the Yankee game tonight while this is going on but I'll have my ways of finding out.

If I hear a lot of booing from small sections of the crowd, then
frown.gif

Important night boys...in fact it's the most important "game" the Knicks have played all season.

Let's get LUCKY!

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Please.

After ao many years of everything going wrong, something has got to go right. We've dealt with so much as Knicks fans, and we deserve to have something to cheer for again. We all may argue and fight at times, but I know we all have what's best for the Knicks in mind at all times. Now, my brethren, is the time when we put all our differences to the side and unite as one to hopefully will our lottery ball and take one of the top two picks.

The basketball gods have been toying with us for too long, something's got to give. From selfish PGs to heartless Centers. Horrible management moves and even worse moves by our owner. We've been laughed at for too long. Now is the time the tide changes. It has to be now. This is our time to move back toward being respected.

Tomorrow is huge. If there is some kind of higher being out there somewhere, I ask you to have mercy on our joy famined souls. Allow us a day of glory. Let us get what is long overdue.

Please. Please. Please.

This is our time.
Way to preach it man, good speech
pimp.gif

Cmon this is a HUGE day for us we need a 1 or a 2. We deserve it and this is just something that needs to happen. I dont know how i will deal with watchingthis with our whole entire future on the line in the matter of seconds but i hope something can happen. I mean to think that a few ping pong balls willdetermine whether or not we can get a HOFer on or team or not is crazy.

About the rig stuff, after doing rresearch on how the lotto is donecause i wasnt 100% sure it seems as if this kind of lottery would be WAY more diifficultto rig than in 1985. Back than they really just picked an envolope out of the 7 teams that all ahd equal chances. noww it has to do with weighed percentagesand certain combonations, the only way we could possibly rig it is if Stern has the machine purposely let out 3 ping pong balls with a combination that has theKnicks getting #1 which is highly unlikely.

Hopefully we will have some luck tonight, tonight i even bigger than most of yall realize

Someone get the horse shoe that was used that year!! the actual selections are being drawn up right now as I type. 4:00pm EST. At 7:30 is when they do thereveling. PLEASE GOD.

Guys.... please remember that this is the New York Knicks... New York is never lucky and New York always gets screwed... dont get your hopes up.....

I've been a New York sports fan wayy too long to even be hopeful about tonight...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Guys.... please remember that this is the New York Knicks... New York is never lucky and New York always gets screwed... dont get your hopes up.....

I've been a New York sports fan wayy too long to even be hopeful about tonight...
tired.gif

Its really sad how true this statement is.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

tired.gif

HEY! We won the SB in February. This is our sports year.

Originally Posted by The Wizard

HEY! We won the SB in February. This is our sports year.

I'm feeling that
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Isiah's gone we finally got some smart people in managemnt, the tide is changing this year for us and NY sports in general. This is our time. We need tocatch 1 more break right here. We have dealt with so much %%!* and we are the most loyal fans in all of sports, there aint nobody who deserves ose more thanus. And i say that with confidence, and nobody can tell me differently. I love NY and the tide is changing. We need to get Rose. If we can do that along withthe Giants this year this will be the best year in NY sports since maybe the subway series world series.
smokin.gif

I can confidently say that tonight is the single handid biggest night of this entire decade for the New York Knicks. Tonight is where everything can change.Tonight is where we can be guarenteed success which we have not had even the slightest taste of tthis decade. I DO NOT want to be the laughing stok any more,this team and this city deserve more than that.

i think the knicks stand a really good chance to get lucky on the totem pole this draft.

i can feel it

not sure how possible it might be to land rose, but there are some real good candidates that i think they can work with

Back
Top Bottom