Official New York Knicks Season Thread

man i aint gonna get hyped up for this season

i got lower expectations for this season than i had for last season

i really don't like how the team is constructed....yes its an improvement over the scott layden days, but the time is now for them to win...if they don't do it this year, isiah needs to go...he did a good job of getting the best talent available but the pieces need to fit together right...
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

^ i actually was a little pessimistic at the beginning, but the team isn't looking half bad with the randolph/curry combo, plus i'm sure they'll be making some decent pick ups throughout the year. not too bad

wait and see i guess, but it's not looking like a complete disaster, so that's cool. lol

can't wait for this game. i broke a date to catch it. straight loser status. yes!
TEAMGIANTS
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

^^^^^^^^^ WHAT? :rofl:
roll.gif
homie broke off a date to catch a knick game...now that's a hardcore knick fan ....i just hope you aint those one of those dudes that has a pregnant wife going into labor and then you're like "sorry, i gotta catch the knicks on tv, you're on your own" :wow:
eek.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

couldnt find the OG version but the 99 retro should be good enough

cant wait for the season to finally start.

GO NY! GO NY! GO!

04 retros too!

<br>email me: [email protected]<br>or aim: y0fallback

Please make a new thread.

It's only fair. The other's got locked, and are now going to be starting over. Somehow this one got overlooked.

Besides, we will most likely be deciding on a number of pages the threads will be allowed to reach before being locked, and if that number were 50 (for example), you guys would already be almost half way there.
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

Back
Top Bottom