:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM TEK WEH YUH SELF
If Yuh Nuh Like We, Tek Weh Yuh Self!
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

I was the game tonight (right behind the Knicks bench too :smile:
smile.gif
)

Curry was playing horrible, he wasn't hustling at all and he was complaining in the huddles during the timeout. Steph was nonchalant the entire game. David Lee always plays inspired, he seemed like the only one playing out there other than Z-Bo :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM
Google
We're Feeling Lucky
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

i'm tired of the treatment that the knicks get from the referees. this is like the third year in a row they have done this. our players get hacked, and it's always a no call. however, at the other end, it's always a foul. it's ridiculous.

i used to tell people this (the incessant bad calls from refs)...its as if we're PE #1 (no Puffy)

TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

people won't believe it because the knicks are never on tv.

the knicks aren't going anywhere as long as the refs keep holding us down. we get murdered in the paint all day, and it's always a no call. then we say something to the ref, and we get a tech.

Knicks looking pretty good. Might sneak in a playoff spot!
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

Good job on locking up our young players by Isiah. Sports Illustrated picked us to finish with the sixth seed....I actually like that prediction and the Knicks finishing with about 45 wins.

Quote:
Curry was playing horrible, he wasn't hustling at all and he was complaining in the huddles during the timeout.
:lol:
laugh.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S
NYK 08 THATS MY WORD
OUT​

I think we have opened the last 3 seasons on the road. The GR8 I think you still have to give EC some time....I think you will be singing a different tune by mid-season.

The Cleveland Cavaliers have signed guard/forward Demetris Nichols to a contract, Cavaliers General Manager Danny Ferry announced Monday. Per team and league policy, terms of the deal were not disclosed.

Nichols, 23, played in five preseason games for the New York Knicks and averaged 4.8 points on .571 (8-14) shooting including .667 (4-6) from three-point range in 7.8 minutes per game. He was originally selected by the Portland Trail Blazers with the 53rd overall pick in the 2007 NBA Draft. He was then traded to the Knicks on draft day in exchange for a 2008 second round selection. He was waived by the Knicks on October 25.

The 6-foot-8, 216-pounder led the Big East in scoring last season when he averaged 18.9 points per game and was named to the All-Big East First Team. During his four-year career with the Orange, he played in 123 games (93 starts) and averaged 10.9 points and 4.1 rebounds per game
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

TEAMNEWYORKMETS​

We'll beat CLE to start the year.
HOYAS
"I told you last year that if I die and I can't go to heaven, then they can take my body back to Georgetown. Well, I'm here to tell you that I ain't dead yet."

Quote:
The GR8 I think you still have to give EC some time....I think you will be singing a different tune by mid-season.
NYK 08 THATS MY WORD
OUT​

Quote from KG on Z Bo and Eddy...
Quote:
"I feel like they're going to be one of the biggest one-two punches in the league," Boston forward Kevin Garnett said. "Right now, you haven't seen all that Zach can do. I know when he wants to he can lock down (defensively). He has a nice face-up game from about 19 feet out. He can put the ball on the floor. He can go left, right.
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
NYK 08 THATS MY WORD
OUT​

Quote:
I feel like Z Bo is being mad underated right now.
4L8O15S16T23!42
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch
"Please don't throw garbage at me." - Pam Beesly​

If they lock my Gtown season thread...

I'll be soon banned
HOYAS
"I told you last year that if I die and I can't go to heaven, then they can take my body back to Georgetown. Well, I'm here to tell you that I ain't dead yet."

This is gunna be so annoying. I like it all on 1 thread. Now we gonna have to make seperate posts for games and also updates and rumors

They better not lock that Gtown thread, that thread is :pimp:
pimp.gif
NYK 08 THATS MY WORD
OUT​

Back
Top Bottom