Official New York Knicks Season Thread

^ :rofl:
roll.gif
TEAMYANKEES
TEAMGIANTS
Goooooooooonies
Team I Heart HarlemToTheBronx

Quote:
i dunno if you heard of a guy named Noah...he's building a big ark..talking about how it's gonna rain...i think he's nuts...but w/e
:rofl:
roll.gif
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS
TEAMNEWYORKMETS
4L8O15S16T23!42​

:lol:
laugh.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

this team reminds me of the old blazers teams :lol:
laugh.gif
HOYAS
"I'm an ounce from a robbery, a freestyle away from success, pretty much my life is a mess"

damn z-bo already got his connects for bud in ny

hopefully marbury doesnt get him to start doing pcp with him

I can't wait for the season to start.

Marbury should have a great season.

Hopefully, QRich is 100% because at one point last season he was a beast on both sides of the courts. I was impressed with his defensive.

I hope Crawfords gain in muscle doesn't mess up his shot or speed.

Curry and Randolph is what i'm worried about the most. Both are talented players, but having 2 guys that basically do the same things never really works. I love watching Curry grow as a player season, hopefully the addition of Randolph doesn't slow down that process.

David Lee will still get his double doubles and i'm calling it, he's gonna win the 6th man of the year award.

Balkman was a beast towards the end of last season, I hope he heals up quick because I love what he brings to the team.

Nate is growing up right in front of us. He did his thing in the summer league and I hope he brings that momentum into the season.

I hope Nicholas gets some burn this season. I love his game from what i've seen.

I hope Mardy Collins learned how to get a jumper. He's our best defensive guard besides Q-Rich and he impressed me at the end of last season.

Jerome James will keep doing his thing on the bench as cheerleader.

I think we can win 40-45 games this season.
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

TEAMNEWYORKMETS​

Quote:
damn z-bo already got his connects for bud in ny

hopefully marbury doesnt get him to start doing pcp with him
:rofl:
roll.gif
TEAMYANKEES
TEAMGIANTS
Goooooooooonies
Team I Heart HarlemToTheBronx

I cant wait to see how much Curry's weight loss will improve his over all quickness and agility.
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
4L8O15S16T23!42​

I'm not a Knicks fan, but I'm a New Yorker. So I guess I'll be mainly posting in here this year.

I'd love to see the team do well, but I just can't stand Dolan, Isiah, and a lot of the players.

I DO like Lee, Crawford, and Nichols (Syracuse reppin!). Though I loved those guys before they had anything to do with the Knicks.

Hated the Z-Bo deal... Thinks Curry is not that good... Despises Steph's lackluster attitude... Wishes Nate would go away... Wonders why Zeke signed James and Jared...

Out

Quote:
David Lee will still get his double doubles and i'm calling it, he's gonna win the 6th man of the year award.
:nerd:
nerd.gif
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Charging into the Playoffs
Ager, Barea, Buckner, Croshere, Dampier, Diop, George, Harris, Howard, Ilunga-Mbenga, Mensah-Bonsu, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

It's all good true 3 blue. :lol:
laugh.gif

I won't be in here just bashing the Knicks for no reason.
Out

Man I cannot w3ait. My Boy SuperStarbury is gonna have a great year. Z-Bo is gonna get it poppin on the court. Still cant Stand Crawford but if the added weight helps his shot selection then i'm all for it. lol
TEAMCOWBOYS
Free BMXDMX​
""
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball​

wass good again Knicks fans.

I was just skimmin through realgm.com and i found some cool @#%$. One thing i found was on a subject that we suprisingly have not talked a lot about on NT and that is Houston's comeback.

Quote:
Allan Houston is awaiting the birth of his fourth child this week, and the 36-year-old former Knick also is expected to decide by this weekend where he plans to make his comeback attempt. His choices are among (in order of his believed preference) the Knicks, Nets and Cavaliers.
:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif

Another interesiting article has to do with David Lee wanting to become more versatile and play some 3 because he knows that Randolph and Curry will take up a lot of time down low.
Quote:
David Lee looks 100 percent and some of us were trying to distract him while he did some shooting after practice with Demetris Nichols. David hit 7 out of 10 from the baseline with the reporters in his ear. He was about 15 feet from the basket and I warned him he might get a nosebleed being out that deep. David's determined to show he can play a little 3-spot if the Knicks want to go big with Eddy, Zach and him in the frontcourt.
er at the 3. It is also good for the team because of the uncertanties that we have at SF (Q off surgery, Balkmans game is not compete, Jeffries has been a bust, Chandler and Nichols are rookies)that if we added another 3 who can play at the 4 as well in case we dont need another 3 it would help us alot and take away some big questions.
It definitely will not come easy because in my opinion Lee is far from ready to be a 3. He hustles and is athletic. But he is still not as quick as a SF and he does not have a jump shot near good enough. And i know Balkman does but he is also more athletically fit than Lee to hang with top SF in the L. There is no way right now that Lee can guard a guy like T Mac or Lebron. It certainly wont be easy. But knowing Lee, if he really is determined he will become a good 3, knowing how hard he works. The coaches always point out that he and Frye were the hardest workers in practice on the team and always wanted to get better so i think that Lee can pull it off if he is determined to. But either way this season he will get his minutes and stats even at PF because he is very different from Curry and Randolph and because of that he will see ALOT of minutes.

Also on the Jerome James injury...
I know that Jerome Bettis wrote in his book reccently that he once faked an injury so that the steelers would not cut him one year. anyone think that James may be doing the same?
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS

^ I think Jerome would prefer that, he'd still get paid

NFL and NBA Contracts are different
HOYAS
"I'm an ounce from a robbery, a freestyle away from success, pretty much my life is a mess"

Back
Top Bottom