Official New York Yankees Offseason Thread

Aceves signed with Boston? 
eek.gif
He was one of my undercover favorites, big fan of his. Damn, that hurts. I just unliked him on my Facebook page.

I could be wrong, but I think his 10-1 record was the most wins for a reliever ever.

Aceves signed with Boston? 
eek.gif
He was one of my undercover favorites, big fan of his. Damn, that hurts. I just unliked him on my Facebook page.

I could be wrong, but I think his 10-1 record was the most wins for a reliever ever.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

we got aceves for peanuts too...what's the deal?
He had back problems and missed the majority of last season. He had an issue with his non-throwing shoulder I believe as well.

When healthy, he's a great addition to a bullpen.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

we got aceves for peanuts too...what's the deal?
He had back problems and missed the majority of last season. He had an issue with his non-throwing shoulder I believe as well.

When healthy, he's a great addition to a bullpen.

Originally Posted by JPZx

When do we get to start making season threads for our teams?
I want to make the Yankee thread (unless someone else does, if so, go for it) about a day or two before pitchers and catchers report, which is I believe nine days?

Originally Posted by JPZx

When do we get to start making season threads for our teams?
I want to make the Yankee thread (unless someone else does, if so, go for it) about a day or two before pitchers and catchers report, which is I believe nine days?

was watching daily news live today and they were saying yhat there are rumors of a straight up trade.

teixera for pujols

was watching daily news live today and they were saying yhat there are rumors of a straight up trade.

teixera for pujols

Back
Top Bottom