:::[Official] [NFC CHAMPIONSHIP] San Francisco 49ers vs. Atlanta Falcons @ Georgia Dome 01/20:::

Our secondary needs to tighten up. Cant be letting them go down field that easy. 
mean.gif

I remember when a certain NTer back in 2010 made a topic about Terrell Owens running into a security guard after scoring a TD and not "asking him how he was" or "helping him up" and it apparently "disturbed him." The topic reached 6 pages.

Since then, Jason Witten, DeSean Jackson, Andre Johnson, Larry Fitzgerald and now Julio Jones (just off the top of my head) have all done the same thing. But I haven't seen a topic in regards to that.

And people have the nerve to say they don't have agendas on here :lol:

Fam u been holding that grudge for 3 years :lol:

Fam u been holding that grudge for 3 years :lol:

I can't front I am :lol: . Was thinking about reviving that topic. Dude(s) really tried telling me it had nothing to do with the fact that his name is "Terrell Owens." Topic had like 130 replies. Not just the threadstarter but other clowns were "disturbed by Terrell Owens behavior" and it only "further proved how he doesn't care about anyone but himself." Jason Witten, and a multitude of other players do it, I ain't seen ONE topic.

Because their name isn't Terrell Owens. :lol:

this douche anouncer really hates san francisco in general. same guy that did the world series right?

Back
Top Bottom