:::[Official] [NFC CHAMPIONSHIP] San Francisco 49ers vs. Atlanta Falcons @ Georgia Dome 01/20:::

Can you please stop quoting that ugly ****** face

I dont wish gucci mane's face on my worst enemies

Last edited:
Ryan is just throwing to receivers with 1 on 1 matchups and the WRs are just getting it out of the air :x

So 651akathePaul, can we say it's game yet? :lol:

San Francisco ain't exactly a comeback team

:lol: I'm sayin'

I would LOVE to say it's game, but I know better even though I feel strongly about the Niners inability to comeback. Long way to go here.

Falcons look focused and coming for blood, 49ers look confused.

Didn't think it would be this one sided so far, ATL was the safe pick at home.

True, there's a ton of time, but my goodness...who say this game starting like this though? C'mon SF, don't let that defense go out like this :smh:

Well, there you have it folks.
That's game lol
We doing this again?
laugh.gif

It's not looking good for the 49ers right now but it's still premature to call this game over.

Did we not learn anything from the games last weekend?

49ers definitely need a TD on this upcoming drive though.

SF isn't a comeback team from what I've seen this year BUT Atlanta's defense sucks **** so I'm definitely not saying it's over. If SF defense can wake up, SF still have a good shot.

What's most important for SF right now is run, run, run. They have no business throwing right now, if you ask me. With a lot of teams, especially this one, the run is vital in opening the pass. It's what makes Colin so dangerous. They get away from that then forget about it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom