:::[Official] [NFC CHAMPIONSHIP] San Francisco 49ers vs. Atlanta Falcons @ Georgia Dome 01/20:::

Nice close for the Falcons but they gotta make some calls on Atlanta. It's a joke some of the stuff they're doing but zero calls for it. See Roddy and Julio doing a lot of pushing off

Think Atlanta will put up more points but SF won't give up as much in the second half

Atlanta's defense will give up 21+ in the second half

someone stop the passssss they've done nothing but 5 receiver sets all day our bald headed cornerbacks do something!!! Matt ryan is able to get a pass off in under 3 seconds, rendering our rush useless! if this was madden i'd run cover 2 kitchen sink !!

Last edited:
Nice close for the Falcons but they gotta make some calls on Atlanta. It's a joke some of the stuff they're doing but zero calls for it. See Roddy and Julio doing a lot of pushing off

Think Atlanta will put up more points but SF won't give up as much in the second half

Atlanta's defense will give up 21+ in the second half

Come on... the Physical 9ers D can't handle push offs??!?!

NT is hillarious.

Edit:

Your a joke. We see who you are rooting for :lol

Last edited:
someone stop the passssss they've done nothing but 5 receiver sets all day our bald headed cornerbacks do something!!!

Your secondary ain't gonna do a thing. If you want to stop the pass, then the Niners need some sacks.

Last edited:
someone stop the passssss they've done nothing but 5 receiver sets all day our bald headed cornerbacks do something!!!

Lol no they haven't. They been killing them 3 wide all game. It can really be 2 because SF can't handle Julio or Roddy.

But SF will score at least 21 this half. Unless ATL steps it up in D.

Falcons are gonna just have to keep scoring..they can't stop anything right now..

Come on... the Physical 9ers D can't handle push offs??!?!

NT is hillarious.

Edit:

Your a joke. We see who you are rooting for :lol

You're*

I don't care how physical a team is, if a push off isn't a big deal in the NFL then why is it a flag my son? Thank you

mean.gif

Defense HAS to actually play this half if we wanna win this game. Our O is just fine. Let's GOOO

WELP...this is a got damn shoot out and im pissed

Are the offenses that good ? Or defenses that horrible ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom