:::[Official][NFC CHAMPIONSHIP] San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks @ Century Link:::

You've already made it known why you left and I respect it. Like I said I'm just having fun for now.

So in other words you don't have **** to say. :lol:

How often do you not know what your talking about, but still post? Is this a systematic problem?

Is this the most that you can muster Niner Gang? Where is Deuce? Where is your gladiator?

Truth be told I am riled up from you boy Cedric. Dude legit bothered at the fact he called coporate to get someone fired. That **** legtimately pissed me off. What kinda punk move is that? And yall cosign that **** cause he's a Niner fan? Based God help us

You still never answered any of my questions.

Had the seahawks not choked that lead to Atlanta and made it to the NFC title game and some cook was talking about messing with Russell Wilson and marshawn lynch's food id feel the same way. People do stuff like that. Kobe in Sacramento, Jordan flu game etc and you seem to think that's ok.

He deleted his twitter because of negative backlash he received from a post he made on his own free merit.

You got anger issues though. I've seen your track record. All you do is get mad and result to petty namecalling.

laugh.gif

idk how yall post during games..I'm too much on edge to think about nt

I don't like to post/read much during games, everyone's crazy emotional snap judgements get to me.

First TD scored someone will be proclaiming the game is over and talking trash.

Back
Top Bottom