:::[Official][NFC CHAMPIONSHIP] San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks @ Century Link:::

raider fans still upset over the tuck rule...the irony

the only dead man talking is how raider nation is the voice of the late Al Davis

lol dude's a raider fan.. that explains his lame pics that he probably gets from facebook or ig

speaking of fb, funny seeing all the raider fans coming out the woodwork to talk ish about the niners and their fans,
when they should be the last people to say anything :lol:

Dead man talking

You talk so much **** when the 49ers lose but yet your'e nowhere to be fond in the Raider thread when they lose.

Got no problem with Raider fans on here I respect dudes like JumpmanFromDaBay, AG, Th3RealF0lkBlu3s and Sohi. If your'e gunna at least be good at say something funny anybody can find a gif or go to google images and post a pic. When you post more in this thread than you do your own that should be a sign.

Last edited:
Raiders and Raider fans 
pimp.gif

Still doesn't make it right to throw food on him. But I feel less sorry after seeing this.

:wow: :lol:

I wonder what the sign said to have a player go out of his way to get it and rip it. Buttt c'mon man dont compare a sign tear to a knee tear :lol:

not sure why raider fans continue to stay in topics they have no business in
Because for an overwhelming majority of them, a 49er loss is like a Raider win.  Neither of which happens too frequently on their own, so celebrating both makes them feel involved in an NFL season.

Just to think, if Kap had air'd out that last throw just a bit more, Crabtree would've outstretched to grab it. Things would be way different right now.

Glad he didn't though. :smokin

Because for an overwhelming majority of them, a 49er loss is like a Raider win.  Neither of which happens too frequently on their own, so celebrating both makes them feel involved in an NFL season.

The Raiders are so far from being relevant that their fans can be in any topic they wish. Dont be bitter because you're team is only almost good enough.

Last edited:

Raiders fans are so far from being relevant they can be in any topic they wish. Dont be bitter because you're team is only almost good enough.
Says the Packer fan.....

Raiders fans are so far from being relevant they can be in any topic they wish. Dont be bitter because you're team is only almost good enough.
Says the Packer fan.....

When have I been bitter since you beat us? When did I ever take it out on a fan base of a team thats been horrible because my team is better?

You just did it again. Stop being bitter.

Last edited:

It's okay, They got knocked off their High Horse :lol: got to vent somehow

Says the Packer fan.....

When have I been bitter since you beat us? When did I ever take it out on a fan base of a team thats been horrible because my team is better?

You just did it again. Stop being bitter.

wtf are you talking about? :rofl:
when/where did niner fans take it out on the raiders here?
oh ok. keep it moving

You're acting like you have the authority to say when an entire fan base can or can not talk about certain topics because you have a better team. You don't have any authority though. You're just some guy on a message board.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom