:::[Official][NFC CHAMPIONSHIP] San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks @ Century Link:::

man the worst part about sunday is going to be all the trash talk on the field. showboating and hot dogging it up like immature little kids.

rip to alot of you come sunday :smh:

getting banned over sports isnt worth it man

man the worst BEST part about sunday is going to be all the trash talk on the field. showboating and hot dogging it up like Real N's do .

rip to alot of you come sunday :smh:

getting banned over sports isnt worth it man is the only reason you should get banned

Last edited:
I have two folders of gifs ready to go.

The victory folder
pimp.gif

The defeat folder
mean.gif

Either way you all will remember my name
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Probably catching a ban tonight before I get on the plane

Now who to take with me...

:nerd:

jecca650- Do you know what bar thats at?

Last edited:
Coming back as Law300 and 1007 I like those.

Oh you don't know? There was a Law3000, but he was de commissioned back during the original booty thread of 2005 :lol:

That pic don't mean ****, thats the equivalent of Hawks fans showing up at Ruby Skye and flexing :lol:

Oh you don't know? There was a Law3000, but he was de commissioned back during the original booty thread of 2005 :lol:

That pic don't mean ****, thats the equivalent of Hawks fans showing up at Ruby Skye and flexing :lol:

I see a year before I joined. :lol: @ the ruby skye we gon see come tomorrow :smokin

I've never been banned from NT in my 14 yrs here but one way or another heads will roll :lol:

There will be no better result than seeing a 34-13 Seahawks win. Kaep throws 3 picks and gets put to the turf, Crabtree rolls his ankle in his Yeezy Taxi 22's or whatever, and Gore snatches his jersey off questioning why he was ever a Niner in the first place, while walking on foot back California.

I haven't heard anyone mention special teams in their predictions and analysis of this game. That's rare. Especially because most predicted scores show a small margin of victory one way or the other.

Back
Top Bottom