:::[Official][NFC CHAMPIONSHIP] San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks @ Century Link:::

Dudes like you are worse than girls who post butt shots on IG and then get mad when dudes get flagrant, knowing damn well that was your purpose was to get a reaction

That's just funny

and y'all thought eagles fans are POS's.
Sike. On a serious note this game is going to be intense. Can't wait. Don't care who wins. Like all teams except patriots. If I had to pick I'd go with the underdogs in the 12th mans back yard. Ether way I hope it's a GG and not a blowout

The last couple pages

Mase.gif

I go back and forth on which I dislike more

The people that post everything without any knowledge of what the repercussions could be and not understanding the permanency and maturity of the internet

The internet mob that latches on to anything and tries to force changes and actions due to sheer volume of judgmental and irrationally angry posts, tweets, etc

Can't decide, good separate topic. Hope this game is physical and hard hitting. It would be nice if the refs let them play (I think they will)

Spider 2 y bAnana

Lol you know football is an obsession when you wake up calling out famous bill Walsh plays. :x
Let's go Niners :pimp:

Last edited:
You do want the last word, I dig it. :rofl:

Lets try this once and for all the marbles. You are a clown for calling corporate. By exhibiting such clownishness behavior I have decided to forever disregard any semblance of understanding or reasonable cognizance with regards to you Cedric Ceballos SN and your succeeding posts on the matter. With that said I would proclaim the giving of two or more ***** will not be applied to you or your subsequent posting from the inception of your original BA posting.

WIth that said lets take a moment to analyze said statement. If I being in sound mind and cognizance don't give two or more ***** about said sheer caterwauling from you Cedric Ceballos, then wouldn't it be prudent to glean from my previous statements that I will not nor will I ever truly respect or give credence to any of your said statements?

Dude for the last time, I didn't give two **** to your questions or opinion since jump but you are determined that I do. I don't know why

Too long, didn't read.

as a homer seattle vs denver
as a casual fan seattle vs denver
Harvin rest up for the sb

Back
Top Bottom