OFFICIAL NFC DIVISIONAL ROUND: AZ CARDINALS V. CAR PATHERS ON FOX 8:15 PM ET

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I put $200 on the Cards so I hope they keep scoring, thank you Lil' Wayne.

thumbs_up.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
I hope you didnt listen to him when he was talking about the BCS game.

If Carolina doesn't start running the ball, there is a 0% chance of them winning the game. If you have a gameplan, YOU STICK TOO IT!

They seriously need to run 90% of the time in the second half. If you think, 3 TD's in 2 quarters is very doable even if you're running. Plus, you needto keep Arizona's offense off the field and tire out this sorry (but, lucky so far) defense. Besides, you know Williams is good for a 40+ yard TD runanyway.

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

i wonder what moose and smith were laughing about on the sidelines
laugh.gif
I'd like to know as well. If you're on Carolina, how do find anything funny at a time like this?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

i wonder what moose and smith were laughing about on the sidelines
laugh.gif
I'd like to know as well. If you're on Carolina, how do find anything funny at a time like this?
laugh.gif

i think he asked him if he gonna punch JAKE in the locker room at halftime ... i can't imagine anything else being funny

Giants in the Super Bowl again
sick.gif
...NT will be down so much because ofYuku's damn servers
smh.gif

How funny things have changed on NT.

Cards were the worst playoff team in the history of the league, and now they are a half away from reaching the NFC Championship game.
laugh.gif

Panthers are gettin served....which is great 'cause I hate them.

Larry Fitzgerald is unbelievable....he's amazing to watch.

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]C/ATT[/td] [td]YDS[/td] [td]AVG[/td] [td]TD[/td] [td]INT[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Jake Delhomme[/td] [td]4/9[/td] [td]31[/td] [td]3.4[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [/tr][/table]
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

How funny things have changed on NT.

Cards were the worst playoff team in the history of the league, and now they are a half away from reaching the NFC Championship game.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

No one, I mean no one even gave them a chance vs. Atlanta. Once you go into the playoffs anything can happen.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Bro, there's plenty of time to run the ball. Its the 2nd quarter.
Get outta here with that game is over.
3 touchdowns is striking distance. They came back from 14 on these same cards by RUNNING THE BALL
Tru story, same thing I was thinking but now it might be too late. So far the Cards have 69 yards rushing compared to Carolina's 50. Says alot about Arizona's run D thus far as well as Edge/Hightower/Arrington producing efficiently. Who would have thought....

I had no idea Godfrey was puttin' in work this season for Carolina.

Beason hitting his own teammate
eek.gif

A lot of people including many football experts have been hyping up/waiting for the Arizona Cardinals to win the division and make some noise in the playoffs,myself included. Through one half I must say: it's about time!!

Back
Top Bottom