OFFICIAL NFC DIVISIONAL ROUND: AZ CARDINALS V. CAR PATHERS ON FOX 8:15 PM ET

wow, no one could have expected this, the way carolina ended the season. this is why football is so nice. the element of surprise is key and today so far,cards are capitalizing on that. let's just see if they can hold on and shut out like all the great teams.

-smile

tire_blowout.jpg

Fitz the best receiver in the league?? I know this game is a long way from over, but what happens if we get a Ravens/Cardinals Superbowl.....probably thelowest ratings ever
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Fitz the best receiver in the league?? I know this game is a long way from over, but what happens if we get a Ravens/Cardinals Superbowl.....probably the lowest ratings ever
laugh.gif
I wouldn't care about ratings. I would like to see that
pimp.gif

I still think the winner of the Giants/Eagles game will go to the Superbowl, but damn if the Eagles win tomm the Cards would get home field right (since theywon their division)?

They are a pretty damn good home team, AND they would have Boldin back.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Fitz the best receiver in the league?? I know this game is a long way from over, but what happens if we get a Ravens/Cardinals Superbowl.....probably the lowest ratings ever
laugh.gif
No. Giants/Steelers = disaster for me. Couldn't think of a matchup between two less interesting teams.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

How funny things have changed on NT.

Cards were the worst playoff team in the history of the league, and now they are a half away from reaching the NFC Championship game.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

No one, I mean no one even gave them a chance vs. Atlanta. Once you go into the playoffs anything can happen.
I had the Cards over the Falcons last week.

I don't think anyone expected them to beat Carolina tonight, including myself. I was right last week and looks like I will be wrong tonight.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

This game is not over people.

i said it b4 and i'll say it again ... the game has been over for quite a while now ... AS LONG AS MY BOY JAKE IS TAKING SNAPS ... THEY HAVE NO CHANCE ...

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

So they go rite back to chuckin it around after 15 yard gain on the ground
indifferent.gif

Co-sign... DCR and the rest of the 2ndary is playing well... their rush D has been and is still a lil suspect, early in the 3rd quarter, why not just keeppoundin the rock?

Warner wasn't fooling anyone with that throw. The whole building knew he was throwing to Fitzgerald.

Still, I think it's a little too late for the Panthers.

Back
Top Bottom