OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn no one won powerball and its expected to be over a bill? someone buy me a ticket
nerd.gif
1.3 billion jackpot right now for Wednesday's drawing. It will probably shoot up before Wednesday.

Last edited:
damn no one won powerball and its expected to be over a bill? someone buy me a ticket :nerd:

Happy I missed buying it tonight. I was debating whether I should peep the numbers or not as if I had the numbers and missed buying the ticket by 20 minutes, I would have been upset.

I'd win and buy the Cowboys from Jerry,

JUST TO SABOTAGE THE TEAM :evil: :lol: #GOGIANTS.

Last edited:
I was stonefacing the entire time Hoyer was ruining the Texans chances at winning, but I'm sure I would've felt like smashing windows if the Texans would've lost the way the Bengals did with the way the score ended up. They had the game won, and just said "nah, y'all got this". That was the equivalent of fouling someone on a 3 pointer with 1 second left and you're up 2. Marvin Lewis didn't fumble nor cause a penalty, but that's gotta be it for him.

If I hit the powerball I would create a New XFL type league.

And go down in flames just like Vince McMahon smh smh

Last edited:
Nah **** that, I can't even sleep.

Then the thought of that BAN getting carted off with a ****** SHOULDER injury only to come right back, what a ****** joke.

Don't get me started on these ****** zebras.

And I saw that Ohio sneak dissin last night too! 
mad.gif

It would have been nice to see Joey porter on the field to check on Bruton a couple weeks back. Cody Wallace better watch his back next week.

btw...probably been stated, but that loss is EXACTLY why marvin lewis should lose his job. people will disagree...but a well coached team isn't doing the dumbass **** the bengals did at the end of that game. idc idc idc about the refs. that stuff was just dumb by pacman and even peko earlier in the game

Last edited:
Man, I was able to watch that garbage Chiefs/Texans game, but tapped out for the shenanigans in the Steelers/Bengals game.
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

Watching the replay now on NFLN.

Nah **** that, I can't even sleep.

Then the thought of that BAN getting carted off with a ****** SHOULDER injury only to come right back, what a ****** joke.

Don't get me started on these ****** zebras.

And I saw that Ohio sneak dissin last night too! >:

Great game man. I would be heartbroken too Bruh. Had the game right there, J. Hill better get out of town.

Now its Marvs fault Hill fumbled and Burfict and Pacman arnt saine?

Boy they know how to hold the black coach accountable.... steelers fans want tomlin fired in a win haha

Marv is 0-7 in the playoffs though...0-7. ANY other coach is getting canned with a record like that
People forget Marvin brought this program back from the gutter. Franchise was the laughing stock of the league before he got there. Would gain a lot of respect from me if they kept Marvin after this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom